Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel of the year 2019 voting results- Bagelcel wins

HoustonOilers

HoustonOilers

Banned
-
I am please to announcer the winner of incel of the year voting, St. Bagelcel (powerword: Chris Morgan). Chris rose to prominence over the summer when in July he went to a local Bagel Boss shop in New York City. While there he was accosted by several women in the store who made fun of him for his lack of height (he stands around 4'11"-5'0). Chris responded with an angry tirade against the women due to the way he had be treated for his height his entire life before he was tackled to the floor by another patreon upset by his outburst. Chris's outburst which was caught on tape and posted to the net by a by standard was mocked viciously by women online. However for manlets it became a rally cry. They could see the pain their diminutive heights had caused in their lives not just with dating but with the poor treatment they'd received. As for himself Chris gained immediate notoriety and popularity a status max which probably allowed him to ascend with various attractive women. However the year wasn't perfect for Chris. In Mid November Chris was hospitalized with a stroke. Fortuitously it appears as if he will live though he needs to undergo a rehabilitation program. Our thoughts are with St. Bagelcel as we enter into a new year with hopefully good things for inceldom to come.

Also congrats to brazilian sigma who finished second in voting as a write in candidate, maybe next year will be yours.

For an breakdown of the vote:

>Dude had a fucking stroke

Unironically upset by this. The video of him being attacked legitimately triggered me. I flew into a rage at 2 am and couldn't sleep because I was hallucinating. God fucking damn it.

I am incel of the year
Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.
You must wait at least 3 seconds before performing this action.

I vote for the Unabomber or Son of Sam.

wasnt he divorce raped by a sea foid? lol

Use the search icon thing upper right and type in bagelcel. Or goto YouTube and search for angry short man
Y when I can get someone to tell me and postmaxx

That's a valid point. What do you mean?
Asking on here rather than googling it means I have something to post and my post count goes up and in addition there's a chance someone will tell me the answer and I wouldn't have had to search it up

Asking on here rather than googling it means I have something to post and my post count goes up and in addition there's a chance someone will tell me the answer and I wouldn't have had to search it up
You also give us the opportunity to postmax by calling you a rumb nigger.

Rly? Interdasting!

Well. Bagelcel is what some call a fraud. But he was indeed an angery short man that ate too many bagels!

He liked to shout and provoke fights that he lost because runt.He had high blood pressure because bagel. He had clogged arteries because bagel.

He was a angery little jew that was poisoned by other jews!

Then he got famous! On tv and radio! He got laid due to statusmaxxing! So he ascended. (One reason he was a fraud. Plus he had a gook gf for a while)
Oh yeah.

You are dumb nigger!
@FastBananaCEO

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back