Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel=not getting girls

Ramiel

Ramiel

gamer
★★★★★
If you talk to girls and don’t get pussy, that doesn’t make you a chad

you’re still incel

Most normies are incels in denial.

If you get their numbers outside of work related purposes, you’re almost certainly not incel because that usually means they like you. Talking to them outside of work or social gatherings means you’re not incel because you’re able to get their attention when they have tons of guys available. If she friend zones you, you probably had the opportunity to fuck but wasn’t interesting enough

If you get their numbers outside of work related purposes, you’re almost certainly not incel because that usually means they like you. Talking to them outside of work or social gatherings means you’re not incel because you’re able to get their attention when they have tons of guys available. If she friend zones you, you probably had the opportunity to fuck but wasn’t interesting enough

I wouldn't really put it that way. If you're in school and surrounded by thousands of girls you technically aren't officially "Incel" until you get rejected and stuff so many times. idk

Tell that to the people here who are mad at me for talking to girls when they’re too scared to. Fucking pussies
Don't listen to them. They sound like stupid trolls.

you’re still incel
Bruticus since "get pussy" might have a lot of weird interpretations like "I got to eat a girl out" or "I got to finger her" I think we should avoid slang and specifically say that to ascend in gigachad terms you need to be having raw PIV sex where you coom directly through her cervix into her womb

Bruticus since "get pussy" might have a lot of weird interpretations like "I got to eat a girl out" or "I got to finger her" I think we should avoid slang and specifically say that to ascend in gigachad terms you need to be having raw PIV sex where you coom directly through her cervix into her womb
:yes::yes::yes:

Bigger red flags if girls want to talk to you though on a regular basis

You're a friendzoned fag.

Well a lot of people are incel irl but try to deny this fact jfl about them.

you’re still incel

Yes I agree

Water is wet. :bluepill:

Do chads always get replies for texts?

You mean chads are irresistible to all girls?
Yes, even a girl I was interested in in the past told me that she wouldn't date me because I wasn't tall enough. She was 5'0 and my friends said she was a 3/10. Even fat landwhales can get chad nowadays.

Trucel = non existent to foids

Yes, even a girl I was interested in in the past told me that she wouldn't date me because I wasn't tall enough. She was 5'0 and my friends said she was a 3/10. Even fat landwhales can get chad nowadays.
Yeah but don't forget foids lie.

most incels are in denial

When user "Moeggels" (re-)joined this forum, he made an interesting statement about this.

Whatever it was, I agreed almost immediately.

It's true, i was always technically an incel in denial until the blackpill hit me. So many bluepilled normies are like this JFL, but they always associate "incels" as people who hate wahmen, have glasses, and long haired and stinky ugly guys or to put in short - people who look like the guy on my avatar. He is a short manlet who for some reason was very confident and ppl for some reason like him, but i didnt get a long with him at work because he thought he was an "Chad" and "Alpha male" just because he was rude and thought he was tougher than me (and i never ever provoked him with anything), while he himself was a rat :D :D :D :D :D.

I.N.C.E.L. short for "involuntary celibacy", is a violent online subculture of toxic misogynist, pedophile, rapist men who seek death and destruction of "normies", regular good people, and their puppies, sweaty. :soy::foidSoy: