Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel news 4/24/2021

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

View: https://voca.ro/11gv3Wh9hAXK

Topic list:
HUGE FLAMEWAR IN THREAD
Geopolitics general:
Joe Biden recognizes Armenian genocide. Is genocide as bad as it sounds? Did the Armenians deserve it?
@waste matter
@based_meme
@Diocel
@Robtical
@HidekiTojota
@PoodankMcGee
@shii410
@builderseed
@Broly
@Urekkim
@squirrelsonfire2
@HamudiJr
@curryfool
@mental_out
@Netzachcel
@Orca
@keksofthebest
@Guykild
@Idotms
@Currycel25
@Kurt Gödel
@dreadtheblackpill
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@FlamingCel
@DonezoTheClown
@MisterMeme
@InMyCellInHell
@kikecel
@SergeantIncel
@Michinomiya Hirohit
@Incline
@Tiredpoorcel
@Ellsworth
@Pancakecel
@Pengwin
@Mogged Loner
@JosefMengelecel
@Incellectual
@ordinaryotaku
@bigantennaemay1
@FinnCel
@HotPotCel
@Copexodius Maximus
@CheapCocaine
@imsorry
@WØLF
@Animecel2D
@SocialzERo
@CleverJester
@Kurt Gödel
@ThePopeofCope
@TallCelFag
@commander_zoidberg
@AlwaysHungry
@sckicksal345
@WorldYamataizer
@Totenkopf
@Lebensmüder
@Zettacel
@DarkMTS_57
@FamilyGuy1999
@SneakPower611
@ me in thread you want to be added to the list

First and yes the genocide happens very interesting thing to learn about tbh

Wonder what the Turkishcels have to say about this?

@BummerDrummer add me to the list

I’m the onlycel in this thread :feelzez:

legit lold when he said "you're trolling" :feelskek::feelskek:

God, I love this forum :feelshaha::feelsokman:

Biden is a GAYreek confirmed

Topic list:
HUGE FLAMEWAR IN THREAD
3bYL 1

Your takes are weird.
The turks did genocide Armenians.
Genocide is murder of a group soley based on their enthnicity with the intent of eradication.
The fact that the turks did perform a complete genocide does NOT make it anything but genocide.

Genocide of the Armenians was justified by their support of Russia? Not at all. History has proven countless times that sweeping reprisals not only do not reduce support of enemy combatants, they INCREASE their ranks.

Germans targeted only Jewish elite and banksters? That is simply false. The vast majority of captured Jews in the soviet union lived in villages and were anything BUT banker elites or capable of any social influence, nor progressivism was a thing. The Jews were systematically eradicated on the basis of their ethnicity.

You speak of genocide in such a light manner, as if its an act of pressing a couple of triggers and therese no more of *insert disliked group here*

I wonder how you would handle shooting children in the back of their necks all day as the ditch keeps piling up.. the terrified faces.. the screams.. the cries.. the begging of mercy..

Another note: you are NOT the ethnical group of your lands. You are there merely several hundred years, and as much of a conqueror and subvertant as the rest.

I will agree with you on the need of countries to be ethnically homogenous though and in the fact that western culture and core values are being eroded.

Abolishing all of women's rights just opens up room for systematic abuse and misery. Sounds like you don't want to stop being abused, but take your turn being the abuser.

Last edited:
Genocide is murder of a group soley based on their enthnicity with the intent of eradication.
they didn't do that-had they wanted to exterminate all the Armenians, they could have very easily. They were attacking terrorists working for Russia (their war enemy), which were mostly Armenians.
The fact that the turks did perform a complete genocide does NOT make it anything but genocide.
That's exactly what that means
Genocide of the Armenians was justified by their support of Russia? Not at all. History has proven countless times that sweeping reprisals not only do not reduce support of enemy combatants, they INCREASE their ranks.
It's not that it was a bad idea, it's that it was justified. It might've not been a good idea to kill the Armenians, but the Armenians were working for the enemy of Russia, therefore being treasonous and therefore it was justified to kill the treasonous.
Germans targeted only Jewish elite and banksters? That is simply false. The vast majority of captured Jews in the soviet union lived in villages and were anything BUT banker elites or capable of any social influence, nor progressivism was a thing. The Jews were systematically eradicated on the basis of their ethnicity.
Well that's the soviet union, I'm talking about the purge of the jewish banking elites and progressives (yes it did exist look at trannies in the weimar republic) in the degenerate Weimar when the nazis took over. And how could they have been systematically eradicated if the jewish population never even went down? And the real figures point holocaust deaths of jews at 100-300k?
You speak of genocide in such a light manner, as if its an act of pressing a couple of triggers and therese no more of *insert disliked group here*

I wonder how you would handle shooting children in the back of their necks all day as the ditch keeps piling up.. the terrified faces.. the screams.. the cries.. the begging of mercy..
Well it's just historical analysis. I mean if a group of people did what the Armenians or rich elite Jewish class did and I was a Turkish person or German person I would cheer it, because they're fucking over my nation and my ethnic group. If I was a turkish person I work for turkish interests, and my interests wouldve been to see Armenian russian traitors gerting what happens to them
Another note: you are NOT the ethnical group of your lands. You are there merely several hundred years, and as much of a conqueror and subvertant as the rest.
False. Anglo Saxons built the United States of America. If we were on iroquoi land, in an Iroquoi nation, I would agree. But we are not. The foundations of the United States are European. Once we formed our own nation that foundation was given. There were no Native Americans at the signing of the constitution, or the Declaration of Independence, or the Bill of Rights. This is an established nation and it has its ethnic land, and that ethnic land has been Anglo Saxon since 1776
Abolishing all of women's rights just opens up room for systematic abuse and misery. Sounds like you don't want to stop being abused, but take your turn being the abuser.
Not sure if you're new here but this is a misogynistic forum. Women are lesser than men full stop and have shown they do not deserve rights. Systemic abuse and misery of who? Women? Why would I care about those unless they're my wife or daughter.

they didn't do that-had they wanted to exterminate all the Armenians, they could have very easily. They were attacking terrorists working for Russia (their war enemy), which were mostly Armenians.

That's exactly what that means
The process of complete ethnic extermination is long drawn out and the Ottoman Empire lost the war. Indiscriminate murder of communities does not deem as an anti terrorist action. This is ethnic cleansing covered by a paint of an "anti terrorist operation". A pretty old trick to make your actions seem apropriate.
It's not that it was a bad idea, it's that it was justified. It might've not been a good idea to kill the Armenians, but the Armenians were working for the enemy of Russia, therefore being treasonous and therefore it was justified to kill the treasonous.
So we both agree that it was a bad idea in terms of practicality. By justified I assume morally?
How does cooperation with the enemy from a certain part of the group condone ethnic cleansing? Did that kid support russians? Maybe that cow milker woman that never left the outside of her village? Must be that evil shephed who cant even read, let alone understands geopolitics...

Well that's the soviet union, I'm talking about the purge of the jewish banking elites and progressives (yes it did exist look at trannies in the weimar republic) in the degenerate Weimar when the nazis took over. And how could they have been systematically eradicated if the jewish population never even went down? And the real figures point holocaust deaths of jews at 100-300k?
The Jewish banking elites and progressives had the means and capital to flee nazi Germany and they did so with great success in the thirties. To your country mainly.

You know who were the actors in the Weimar degeneracy? The same Germans. Look up what some of the nazi higher ups were during that time. Look in which circles Hitler managed to hang out before assuming power. Look what they paid for and bought him.
Well it's just historical analysis. I mean if a group of people did what the Armenians or rich elite Jewish class did and I was a Turkish person or German person I would cheer it, because they're fucking over my nation and my ethnic group. If I was a turkish person I work for turkish interests, and my interests wouldve been to see Armenian russian traitors gerting what happens to them
So you would cheer. But who will do the dirty work? We need a guy at the firing pit here. Dont fret, your nation is counting on you to butcher them.
False. Anglo Saxons built the United States of America. If we were on iroquoi land, in an Iroquoi nation, I would agree. But we are not. The foundations of the United States are European. Once we formed our own nation that foundation was given. There were no Native Americans at the signing of the constitution, or the Declaration of Independence, or the Bill of Rights. This is an established nation and it has its ethnic land, and that ethnic land has been Anglo Saxon since 1776
I agree that the United States were founded by the anglo saxons, but you are not the natives of the land. I am not legitimizing the derailment of european culture and values in the states btw. On the contrary: I deem the conservative western culture as superior to other cultures.
Not sure if you're new here but this is a misogynistic forum. Women are lesser than men full stop and have shown they do not deserve rights. Systemic abuse and misery of who? Women? Why would I care about those unless they're my wife or daughter.
You would care if it was your wife or daughter. And the guy living next to you would care about his, and they guy down the block would also not want to see the women in his familly to be abused.. etc etc...
Robbing women of all rights is not a solution. You just turn the tables of misery and it propagates. What we need is a new social consensus and contract, not more gender wars.

Last edited:

View: https://voca.ro/11gv3Wh9hAXK

Topic list:
HUGE FLAMEWAR IN THREAD
Geopolitics general:
Joe Biden recognizes Armenian genocide. Is genocide as bad as it sounds? Did the Armenians deserve it?
@waste matter
@based_meme
@Diocel
@Robtical
@HidekiTojota
@PoodankMcGee
@shii410
@builderseed
@Broly
@Urekkim
@squirrelsonfire2
@HamudiJr
@curryfool
@mental_out
@Netzachcel
@Orca
@keksofthebest
@Guykild
@Idotms
@Currycel25
@Kurt Gödel
@dreadtheblackpill
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@FlamingCel
@DonezoTheClown
@MisterMeme
@InMyCellInHell
@kikecel
@SergeantIncel
@Michinomiya Hirohit
@Incline
@Tiredpoorcel
@Ellsworth
@Pancakecel
@Pengwin
@Mogged Loner
@JosefMengelecel
@Incellectual
@ordinaryotaku
@bigantennaemay1
@FinnCel
@HotPotCel
@Copexodius Maximus
@CheapCocaine
@imsorry
@WØLF
@Animecel2D
@SocialzERo
@CleverJester
@Kurt Gödel
@ThePopeofCope
@TallCelFag
@commander_zoidberg
@AlwaysHungry
@sckicksal345
@WorldYamataizer
@Totenkopf
@Lebensmüder
@Zettacel
@DarkMTS_57
@FamilyGuy1999
@SneakPower611
@ me in thread you want to be added to the list

will listen later

24:53 minutes long with no speed change :dafuckfeels:

Your takes are weird.
The turks did genocide Armenians.

I will agree with you on the need of countries to be ethnically homogenous though and in the fact that western culture and core values are being eroded.

Shut up go back to reddit foid.

Who asked for your input? I talking with BummerDrummer. Go be a retard somewhere else.
You sound like a faggot talking about the USA not being for whites and you are simping for womens rights. If you're gonna openly say this retarded reddit-tier shit and make me wash my eyes then I sure as hell can respond to it.

I think Bummer has a chance with this obvious femoid.

Last edited: