Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel news 4/11/2020

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
@MountainGorilla @ThePlagueDoctor @HidekiTojota @Sparrow's Song @Operation Miranda @Yerberito @ItsOver4cel @metabuxx @DepressionTookMyIQ @San Salvador @FUCKITALLREEE @pp183 @MartinLutherCoon @Kurt Gödel @lll @werty1457 @1680 @Llama @ihaveno1 @Amacko @manicel @Dionysus @builderseed @unsettling @Animecel2D @radishman @dogcel256 @Personalityinkwell @0fflinemode @VirginAutistManlet @Colvin76 @Saber @Lone-Star @Daydreamincel

Say in thread if you want to be taken off or added to the subscription list (You get @ted whenever I do one of these daily)

Last edited:
Add me please I want the extra alert @BummerDrummer

10/10 reliable news.

Give me backstage passes.

you didn't tag me

I was unbanned, that's news

Intro and ending music too long :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::woke::woke:

you should have a section about the most popular thread of the day, just talking about the banned users is kind of boring

you should have a section for at least the most popular thread of the day, just talking about the banned users is kind of boring
I think virginautistmanlets threads pretty good tbh but good idea

Today was a pretty boring day tbh

Add me. I'd like to subscribe ngl

My new dream is to be featured on incel news. Subscribe me btw.

I want to suscribe :feelsahh:

The fucking music gets me every time

This would be far better for you, if you made this a weekly ordeal. You'd have much more material to work with.

Interesting ngl but you'd be better off doing it every few days since there's not going to be much to work with most the time

I'll subscribe.

heard the whole thing tbh

Include me pls
Include me pls

Lmao dude you raped the fuck out of my ears