Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel musicians?

LifeIsAMeme

LifeIsAMeme

17yo Dutch autist
★★
Are there any openly incel musicians out there? I can't seem to find any... I just want music to relate to bros...
I think DSBM (depressive suicidal black metal) comes closest to incel music, but that still isn't incel.

Creep - Radiohead and Beck - Loser be considered incel music?
or refers only to the musical style??

I mean technically that could be classified as incel music, but I'm pretty sure Thom Yorke has a girlfriend but who knows...

Creep was meant for incels until the normie appropriated it. My fucking NT oneitis has listened to it. Thom yorke would have been an incel if he was not famous, he is 5'5' and has a fucked up eye.

I can only remember an incel song: Grinderman - No Pussy Blues.

Beethoven? Didn't think he'd be an incel. I like him even more now.

Beethoven? Didn't think he'd be an incel. I like him even more now.
checkout some of his symphonies. i really like symphonies 3 and 9.
also check out glen gould, he is a volcel though.

Assburger, negative xp, chad marco, big gucci bando

Van der graaf generator is a good incel band

Mainlander had some good tunes but he ascended

there is no incel music

Brahms and Bruckner were a lot more incel than Beethoven. But I guess everyone has heard of Beethoven....

I tried to become musician, I've been playing bass for 2 years, but no line-ups for my face. I have several music compositions, but probably no one will perform that.

Negative XP makes great incel music but he is a fakecel.

Also egg white makes incel raps

You can't be musician if you're sub5.

You will end up either as an outcast or ... the unevitable fate: failing miserably.

I mean technically that could be classified as incel music, but I'm pretty sure Thom Yorke has a girlfriend but who knows...
In this case only the song is part, no Thom Yorke.

Creep was meant for incels until the normie appropriated it. My fucking NT oneitis has listened to it. Thom yorke would have been an incel if he was not famous, he is 5'5' and has a fucked up eye.
I also believe that if he wasn't famous it would be incel.

radiohead is foid music, cuck

Last edited:
We need to form a band incelbros... I can provide electric guitar, bass guitar and also produce our music. What would our band be called?

ayo, i used to make beats on FL Studio my nigga

Former .is member @Akon Ketreeh

Del Shannon maybe

incelcore's full of alt rock. you should try it, it's really good and relatable.

I'm gonna record myself playing on keyboard and you will have one

good examples of incelcore are: negative xp, dumb as rocks, neet, maniac, popkill, cameron phlodge, hallowed, and fried by fluoride.
all of them are on soundcloud and they aren't the only ones that make incelcore but you just gotta get into the deepest part of soundcloud's asshole to find them