Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel music

That bimbo song it's pretty blackpilled even though it's about foids "My sexy aesthetic is highly synthetic, fuck my genetics" Makes me think about those who do surgery in attempt to ascend

Last edited:
That bimbo song it's pretty blackpilled even though it's about foids "My sexy aesthetic is kinda synthetic, fuck my genetics" Makes me think about those who do surgery in attempt to ascend

View attachment 1197020
:feelsrope:
looksmaxxed cucks are blind fools still believing a lie, wasting money, enduring painful procedures in a vain attempt to cheat and fake what they don't have, they can't understand that it's fucking OVER.

:feelsrope:
looksmaxxed cucks are blind fools still believing a lie, wasting money, enduring painful procedures in a vain attempt to cheat and fake what they don't have, they can't understand that it's fucking OVER.
ong, and most "Looksmaxxer" don't have a good genetic base, and most surgery results are mediocre at best. It's literally over