Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel music vs slayer music

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
Incel
-metal
Slayer
-classical
-pop
-jazz
-dance

Slayer music
- Stacy's moans

How the fuck can you classify music as "incel" or "normie" music? Music is completely subjected to personal taste.

vancha986 said:
How the fuck can you classify music as "incel" or "normie" music? Music is completely subjected to personal taste.
If you listen to metal.It's highly chance that you are a depressed incel coping with crackhead's screams.

Classical music
Sophisticated ear masturbation
High class slayers enjoy listening to classical music like wagner's or beethoven's whenever they drink rothchild champagne and firting with prime high e educated women.

Incel:
Metal
Jazz
Classical
Videogame OST
J-Pop/K-Pop

Slayer:
"Everything"
"Nothing particular"
Hard Rock

JFL if you really think actual slayers enjoy listening to music. It's just an aesthetic instrument for them to manipulate moods or create tension.

modus_coperandi said:
JFL if you really think actual slayers enjoy listening to music. It's just an aesthetic instrument for them to manipulate moods or create tension.

Only incels have very specific preferences about subgenres, only incels have very hard opinions on whether this or that band is really post-industrial goth n' roll or if they are all "sellouts" and shit like that. Chads usually don't care that much about music. It's mostly the depressed people who start reading novels and listen to a lot of music. This is also why old normies listen to fewer and fewer music the older they get.

Red Shambhala said:
Only incels have very specific preferences about subgenres, only incels have very hard opinions on whether this or that band is really post-industrial goth n' roll or if they are all "sellouts" and shit like that. Chads usually don't care that much about music. It's mostly the depressed people who start reading novels and listen to a lot of music. This is also why old normies listen to fewer and fewer music the older they get.

I agree. For most people (for chad and stacy right from the start, only exception if they somehow manage to gain financially from it) life will eventually get in the way. Only incels obsess over “hobbies“ their whole life, because there's not much beneath for them. One of the reason nearly every great novelist of the 20th century was incel-looking (hi david foster wallace).

Add "I dont listen to music" in incel list

Incel music:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khTw53g5Xmk[/video]

I'm incel and I listen to hip-hop, rap, j-pop, and Christian

Red Shambhala said:
Incel:
Metal
Jazz
Classical
Videogame OST
J-Pop/K-Pop
Slayer:
"Everything"
"Nothing particular"
Hard Rock

fuck the incel section is my musical taste, except for the j/kpop shit

Slayers like EDM and Rap/hip-hop for the most part. Just maybe country lol but highly unlikely

Incels like Metal, alternative, jazz, weird elctro, weeb shit

flowerful said:
Slayers like EDM and Rap/hip-hop for the most part. Just maybe country lol but highly unlikely
Incels like Metal, alternative, jazz, weird elctro, weeb shit

Country is for trailer park chads.