Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over incel mujahideen assembling for retribution

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-
D1uQxNFW0AAU4Ji.jpg:large

it's happening guys, stay safe any incel bros, incel rebellion is here :feelsautistic:

I wonder if they'll live stream it.

What does it say

your brothers the mujahideen of the levant are performing the absent prayer on the martyrs of the new zealand mosques

then they about to go in dry somewhere on some infidels

هلك الكفار ذا يقين

gay, you faggots would've celebrated it if it was whites being gunned down.

The video was a classic.

I hope there they attack a nightclub for once, ain't a Muslim but I am sympathetic to there cause

Shoots me tbh

gay, you faggots would've celebrated it if it was whites being gunned down.

i couldn't care tbh who was dying, I enjoy seeing society tear itself apart in division, somewhere in the world muslims will strike back over this, it's inevitable. people have to experience at least something of the hell incel lives are.

i couldn't care tbh who was dying, I enjoy seeing society tear itself apart in division, somewhere in the world muslims will strike back over this, it's inevitable. people have to experience at least something of the hell incel lives are.
I agree with this sentiment. I for one welcome attacks from both sides as long as they serve to further the divide between peoples

I agree with this sentiment. I for one welcome attacks from both sides as long as they serve to further the divide between peoples

if people didn't irrationally hate us then maybe I would care, but the media is trying to blame incels again for this shooting.

our only crime was being born an ugly male and living alone, yet people are persistent on scapegoating us for all societies problems.

I dont understand what they mean. Are they just going to pray?

I dont understand what they mean. Are they just going to pray?

well they are carrying guns and mujahideen are islamists who are engaging in guerrilla warfare.

like when they pray before they go to blow themselves up.

well they are carrying guns and mujahideen are islamists who are engaging in guerrilla warfare.

like when they pray before they go to blow themselves up.
So they are going to blow up some villagers LOL. Aight i dont know how that will "show the west".

So they are going to blow up some villagers LOL. Aight i dont know how that will "show the west".

That's what all these fuckers do.

The stormcucks kill sandniggers because they think (((they))) are the reason for their suffering.
Jihadumbs kill some completely unrelated unsuspecting villagers because some stormcuck shot some sandniggers in a mosque.

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

let the games begin kek

Look at this bunch of faggots, LOL.

This is all out war

I’m gonna need some more popcorn