Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Incel movies

Involuntarily

Involuntarily

Celibate
★★
Can we have an incel movies megathread? Looking for some good ones, I remember one with the guy crying in the car and driving home after stacy and chad together at a party

hunchback of notre dame

Film 04202016 ebiri taxidriver columbia pictures photofest 1366x1083

Pride and prejudice.

This movie is pure incel-hating. A woman wrote the script.

What happens?
A honest and modest incel suitor with money and status tries to propose to a foid, but she runs away with Chad. All the foids laugh at the incel many times.

Here is an example from one of the many times it happens:

Most, if not all, movies are really normie in their nature. There is not a lot of movies that touch on inceldom but there are a lot which touch on subjects related to it or deal with feelings associated with it. Most have good looking actors and love interests which would automatically disqualify them from being incel movies. Sadly the incel life is hardly imaginable to outsiders, evidenced by the "get a haircut"-type advice most people will give.

Whatever (1999) is, I hear, a movie that touches on a lot of subjects relevant to inceldom (didn't watch it yet tbh).
Lars and the Real Girl (2007) is about an autistic guy in a relationship with a doll but he's good looking and has a female orbiter throughout the film so idk.
Taxi Driver (1976) covers the subject of isolation and loneliness.
Naked (1993), one of my favourite movies, is about a bitter, lonely man who is temporarily homeless in London and another man who is a rich sex maniac. The movie has a really bitter outlook on humanity.
Woyzeck (1979), a Herzog movie about a mentalcel soldier. Another interesting one by Herzog is The Enigma of Kasper Hauser (1974).
And last but not least, Rampage (2009) and it's sequels which are all about going ER.

The Seventh Continent (1989) is about a family that is dissatisfied with living in the modern world. Something similar to this would be Dogtooth (2009) which is about a man who isolates his family from the world and raises his kids in an isolated environment to protect them from degeneracy or whatever. Killer Joe (2011) could be relatable to us since one of the main characters is a pretty misanthropic individual. The 3 ones in this section are a bit less incely than the ones above but still worth it.

I'd also consider The Toxic Avenger (1984) to be an incelcore film because of the protagonist and how relatable his situation is. Movies like Creature from the Black Lagoon (1954) could also be considered incelcore since they are all about a bunch of normies teaming up against an ugly monster.

The little rascals

Shows a chad and an incel competing over a girl

this movie was blackpilled as fuck, even though tom hanks isn't a chad (still mogs all the other characters)

Mask(1985)
The Elephant Man(1980)

Beavis and Butthead do America
S l640

Watch virgin mountain its about a oldcel

ed edd and eddy

Anna Karenina, any version. It's about a slutty whoring wife and it's blackpilled af. The book was published in 1878

riley reid gets Banged by bbc

I'm gonna rewatch Blade Runner because of the lifefuel (artificial femoid fuck slaves).

Most incel movie is The Last Day of Summer with incel actor Dj Qualls.

No country for old men and the raid, just because of the lack of women in them and also that they are great movies.

A honest and modest incel suitor with money and status tries to propose to a foid, but she runs away with Chad. All the foids laugh at the incel many times.

Here is an example from one of the many times it happens:

didnt happen like that at least until the 1920's before that in britain nobles like mr collins didn't have to ask her consent, they often didi out of politeness, but some did have their betrothed dragged into church and forced to marry them and fucked them by force afterwards
I'm gonna rewatch Blade Runner because of the lifefuel (artificial femoid fuck slaves).

fuck yes, thats my dream

(((Movies))) :waitwhat:

I'm not sure because I don't watch any. But I did see this one clip from a movie where the woman ran out of the wedding ceremony to make out with Chad.