Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel movie

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★
if they made an incel movie do you think it would be realistic and would they hire someone who looks like an incel? I'm not talking about a cringe documentary where tehy portray incels as evil, but an actual movie about incels. I think the movie would just be either have chad pretending to be an incel or be a bluepilled story where the incel ascends at the end and has a dumb bluepilled message how he did it with his personality or something.

Dont need one, We are living proof and were living in the movie right now.

Nah it would be a HTN or chadlite who is incel because he is gigastacey-only. That's how normies see us. "Just lower your standards bro!"

Nah it would be a HTN or chadlite who is incel because he is gigastacey-only. That's how normies see us. "Just lower your standards bro!"
this I think would happen. They just want a way to include bluepilled information.

At best, they get a normie-looking actor who's white, lmao. They wouldn't put a 5'2' balding Indian janitor who has realistic standards in the main role.

if they made an incel movie do you think it would be realistic and would they hire someone who looks like an incel? I'm not talking about a cringe documentary where tehy portray incels as evil, but an actual movie about incels. I think the movie would just be either have chad pretending to be an incel or be a bluepilled story where the incel ascends at the end and has a dumb bluepilled message how he did it with his personality or something.
we need to hire a curry actor and a currycel protagonist living in the west

have you watched ted bundy?

if (((they))) made an incel movie do you think it would be realistic
would the jews really lie?

about incels?

of course it would be realistic

not really

Check Submarine (2010). Surprisingly good, depressing and incelish movie.
submarine-2010.jpg

Definitely. It would be a Chadlite at the very least. Or a lanklet normie. Just like in "the Good Doctor" they have a neurotypical actor playing as the spERg.

Last edited: