Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel moment: you get ghosted by friends

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
first of all it’s fucking impossible to make friends, you always have to straggle around since no one wants to hang out

then when you get invited to hang out they literally ghost you

my friend and his sister invited me to hang out, out of the blue but then they ghosted me for no fucking reason :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Such is the life of an inkwell, I got nobody who’s been consistently at my side for years. I just hop around like a nomad and doomscroll on social media seeing everyone else hanging out every Friday making memories

The trick is to ghost them before they ghost you.

The trick is to ghost them before they ghost you.
I realize this as well. Every relationship is a literal power imbalance. Basically the way to win and be popular is to hold the power by ghosting and manipulation.

The only way to consolidate power is to never be the one to ask to hang out, and to always delay people and ghost them when they want to hang out. I had a friend like this who I unknowingly ghosted or stood up when he’d want to hang out. As soon as I showed interest in hanging out he cut me off, fml.

the only relationships that go two ways are the ones you make when you are young. My best friend who I haven’t seen in years I met in kindergarten. I literally just asked him to hang out since he sat next to me in class and we just hit it off at recess and became best friends for years.

now if you ask someone for the simplest thing they’ll find a way to cheat you out of it. It’s fucking ridiculous.