Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel moment: you don't have any self worth

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★
I don't know what it is or what caused it to happen, but I have always had a feeling of inferiority compared to other people.

My theory is that i never really was that skilled as a kid and teen. I couldn't really commit myself to winning anything, whether it be athletic competitions or educational ones, and it made me feel inferior. I remember my mom would always blame me and make me feel bad for sucking so much, and eventually, I felt inferior as well.

This is also coupled with the fact that I was kinda an ugly loser as a kid, and never really had a good friend at my side throughout high school. I strongly remember hopping from friend group to friend group in high school and not really fitting in. I always felt gross since I was made fun of a lot as a middle schooler.

I guess all these things together made me become an incel. I feel like sometimes I was predestined to just suck at things more than everyone else and not really be good or likable.

And that hurts man, it really fucking hurts. More than that, I know many of the people here have the same experience as me.

It is relatable as fuck. As a pile of genetic garbage I am, I was never good at anything and even femoids were able to defeat me, be it educational, sports or any other hobby, even things like soccer.

I always saw other non incel men and femoids being happy, successful, winning awards, getting good grades and everything, every single person I knew had atleast something they were good at. It was only me and other incel tier kids who lost at everything.

Why exactly should I value myself anyway, who will value a genetic garbage?

It is relatable as fuck. As a pile of genetic garbage I am, I was never good at anything and even femoids were able to defeat me, be it educational, sports or any other hobby, even things like soccer.

I always saw other non incel men and femoids being happy, successful, winning awards, getting good grades and everything, every single person I knew had atleast something they were good at. It was only me and other incel tier kids who lost at everything.

Why exactly should I value myself anyway, who will value a genetic garbage?
it's like someone took all the bad genes in the universe and just split them among a class of subhumans who would later become incels

like what even is our purpose? Just for God's amusement as he sees us try the same Sisyphean tasks over and over again, failing harder and harder with every attempt? Most people my age have already dated someone.

I like how someone on this site put it, can't remember verbatim - "Confidence is nothing more than repeated success".
If you're being treated poorly you will never feel any self-worth, that comes from external validation.

I like how someone on this site put it, can't remember verbatim - "Confidence is nothing more than repeated success".
If you're being treated poorly you will never feel any self-worth, that comes from external validation.
i like that quote, along with "you don't choose your personality. Your personality is created by the world around you reacting to yourself."

No self-worth for your subhuman facial ratios and recessed chin