Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel mogged by Chad in public

He is insecure which is odd. Why does he need to be kissed and then stare at the guy? If he was truly secure he wouldn't need to do that.
These types think they can just disrespect everyone but reality kicks in when they disrespect the wrong guy.
I can't imagine how I'd feel. She literally almost just sucked him off

I think the guy handled it well and carried on his day. If anything the 'chad' seemed obsessed with the guy. Making rounds walking and staring at him. It seems pretty pathetic for someone who should be 'enjoying life.'
My theory is that he's a Chad lite

Classic blackpill video wonder what their life is like now

Can't really tell with the low camera quality but his girlfriend definitely isn't low smv , she's thin and dressed up nicely and so on.
He seems about 5'10" or so. But he definitely mogs incel due to build and face

Definitely , well hopefully the guy succeeds in life and makes the most out of education to get a high paying job
My guess is he's probably still getting mogged in his work environment. But definitely making a good amount of cash

incel getting photographed 1000 times by mommy or grandma at close range

basically a showcase of what happens when you live your life to enjoy it, vs. live your life for mommy and grandma

he probably wouldn't get pussy anyway but at least he wouldn't be treated like granny's new flower pot

He is insecure which is odd. Why does he need to be kissed and then stare at the guy? If he was truly secure he wouldn't need to do that.
These types think they can just disrespect everyone but reality kicks in when they disrespect the wrong guy.
The us is doomed

whats the story behind this

My guess is he's probably still getting mogged in his work environment. But definitely making a good amount of cash
Right there you said it, he'll be wage slaving for his boss then his boss will choose the guy that Mogs him and he'll be training him to be his boss and wage slave for him. It never began

It doesn't matter. He graduated and his quality of life will be significantly higher than theirs. They don't look college educated to me and if they are, they've completed meme degrees. He could always find a poor Stacey or Becky in a 3rd world country.

The foid did that on purpose to make him feel bad. Jokes on her though, shes about 5 seconds from the wall.
This sort of shit is driven by foids. Chads are just elite simps. They can do as they please with an individual foid, but the foid union is their lord and master.
The wrong guy is really, really hard to find. We should all be working on increasing our capacity to be the wrong guy. All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
I think the guy handled it well and carried on his day. If anything the 'chad' seemed obsessed with the guy. Making rounds walking and staring at him. It seems pretty pathetic for someone who should be 'enjoying life.' Really socially odd behavior , if he wasn't good looking he would've been in trouble for that.
Chad here is a narcissist, basically a woman in a man's body. He needs to feel he's better than somebody, he can't be at peace with himself.
It doesn't matter. He graduated and his quality of life will be significantly higher than theirs. They don't look college educated to me and if they are, they've completed meme degrees. He could always find a poor Stacey or Becky in a 3rd world country.