Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel/Mentalcel Trait: You would rather your hand waste away than go on Zoom Meeting

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
I got to go on a fucking zoom meeting, pay £250 for a fucking consultation with some curry/ching chong doctor and tell him, "My hand is burning and hurting omg", but the problem is, I am so receded and mutant, I look so fucking awful on the lens that I will refuse to do it. It's been over 3 months and still no date for an EMG by the NHS, so private is out of the question as I am afraid to go on a zoom meeting due to my ugly looks. Fuck society and fuck my useless idiot mother. JFL, a zoom meeting! Fucking dickheads.

Wear a mask and tell him you're afraid of catching a computer virus. Or that your hrandma is staying with you and you're wearing a mask because of her. Or keep moving about the frame and hope the blur due to low frame rate hides your face.

I mean could be worse dude. You can specifically set up your camera as to make you look as good as possible.:feelsokman:

I mean could be worse dude. You can specifically set up your camera as to make you look as good as possible.:feelsokman:
Look as good as possible. With an underbite, huge broken nose, negative canthal tilt and long face? LOOOOOOOOOOOL!
Wear a mask and tell him you're afraid of catching a computer virus. Or that your hrandma is staying with you and you're wearing a mask because of her. Or keep moving about the frame and hope the blur due to low frame rate hides your face.
Wearing a mask is a good idea, but he'll think I'm retarded, I'll just put the phone down on the fucking table during the conversation