Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel meetup vs IncelTears meetup. A golden post from the past for your laughs about what IT users are like.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/jdm2x0/never_forget_the_incel_meetup_vs_the_inceltears/

2ms06z8miwt51

These are the people mocking us. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It takes one incel to destroy IT

IT gives me ragefuel. they cannot see the causes and the effects. they are too illiterate and too ignorant, basically their heads are filled with shit.

0-1 truecels in that pic, but all of them sexless regardless. Brutal modern world reality.

IT gives me ragefuel. they cannot see the causes and the effects. they are too illiterate and too ignorant, basically their heads are filled with shit.
Wrong. I am convinced that most normies know what's up but play dumb because they want to push their narrative. Most people for example know that importing millions of non Europeans to Europe means ethnically cleansing the local population. They pretend that they don't know yet in the same breath celebrate whites becoming a miniority in the future.

The same thing is happening here. They will say that looks don't matter then turn around and call you ugly claiming that no woman would want a guy like you.
If you push them hard enough they always expose their true beliefs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back