Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incel meet (Toronto)

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Anyone interested?

What if we get attacked by feminists?

I don't recommend that. Don't dox yourself. But feel free to if you think you can do so safely.

Where do you plan to meet though? Toronto is a big place.

let’s meet up at UofT st.george campus

I don't want anyone to get doxed. I want to see how many people are interested first and then we should organize the actual meeting place and date privately so that IT/others don't just read this forum and then go there to catch a glimpse of the freakshow.

The plan I had was to maybe go and have a few beers and maybe dinner. Or go to a club and stand in the corner.

Any meetups organized publicly will result in Infiltrators.

We need an incelmeet London

incelmeet in riyadh

KEK you doxxed yourself, FBI GTFIH

KEK you doxxed yourself, FBI GTFIH
toronto is a huge city, with many suburbs. Wikipedia says the greater Toronto area has 10 million people. That's not specific enough to do anything. I've revealed roughly where I live before, and nobody's found me yet.

toronto is a huge city, with many suburbs. Wikipedia says the greater Toronto area has 10 million people. That's not specific enough to do anything. I've revealed roughly where I live before, and nobody's found me yet.
FBIcels on suicide watch

Meetups sounds awesome. Unfortunately I live in Denmark otherwise I would love to meet up with some of you, so if anyone were going to Denmark it would be awesome to meet.

Also many of you seem to be afraid of being exposed but that should only be a concern for the more extreme members like me, I have a lot of unpopular comments and hateful comment that could backfire real bad. But there are also a lot of members who are very calm and don´t have insane comment, I don´t see what you have to be afraid of, they got nothing on you.

I swear 1/5 of accounts here are fakecels, not a chance in hell you wouldn’t get doxxed by femshits and fakecels