Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel main characters

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
are there any MC's in anime that you think would be posting here if they didn't live in anime world (heaven)

In redo of healer, the mc was a manlet who got abused by this foid princess, but he escaped and raped her.
He would then turn himself into a tall prettyboy and have his own harem of foids to fuck.

In redo of healer, the mc was a manlet who got abused by this foid princess, but he escaped and raped her.
He would then turn himself into a tall prettyboy and have his own harem of foids to fuck.
that sounds interesting, ill watch it! thanks

90% of isekai mcs

that sounds interesting, ill watch it! thanks
Make sure you watch the uncensored version.
Its pretty easy to find the censored version and not the uncensored version, but thats pretty easy to find.

Haruyuki Arita from Accel world is a fat, manletcel.
Of course, he gets a gf in the series though.

images

can only think of hentai but not normal anime

hikigaya hachiman (though ig irl he'd be more of a volcel)
the dude from accel world
i can think of more ppl from visual novels

are there any MC's in anime that you think would be posting here if they didn't live in anime world (heaven)
We need to continiue that show of incel anime

Keitaro from Love Hina. Although i doubt he would be posting here, seems more of a cucktears kind of guy

Denji from chainsaw man and Tatsuhiro Sato from welcome to the nhk

Bookmarking and bumping, please weebcels list more

welcome to the nhk

i gotta see when he rape her

thank you for the suggestion brocel

Last edited: