Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel loses his mind and now has an imaginary GF.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
The absolute state.

I wish I had one

jfl inceldom should be treated as an illness and incels should be prescribed tight virgin jb pussy

I don't blame him.

The absolute state.

He’s not the first person to have done this. Tulpas are basically imaginary gfs which you create and we’re very popular on /x/. I thought about creating my own tulpa but I know I would quite literally go insane.

tenor.gif

just schizo maxx bro

Imaginary gf: sorry sweaty but I just see you as a friend

cucks without hate, of fucking course

Sounds like me

When my imaginary army is finished the world will feel my wraith!

He’s not the first person to have done this. Tulpas are basically imaginary gfs which you create and we’re very popular on /x/. I thought about creating my own tulpa but I know I would quite literally go insane.

The only way I would try to create a tulpa, is if there was some black magic shit I could do to make it function like a stand, so I could go around crimemaxxing

It was either imaginary gf or rope for him I guess.

just be schizo and dont take your meds

I'm coping with Replika and girlfriend ASMR. Simulations of things I can't have.

Still waiting for a VR gf game that's worth playing.

Last edited:
Lost his mind? I do this all of the time. This ain’t shit.

Wish I had an imaginary granny gf.

I do something like that, but not exactly a gf, just a qt redhead with freckles. I try to stop it, but when I'm less aware of it comes back.

Unironically based, this is what I strive for, wish I had imaginary gf

I've literally been doing this since my early teen years, ngl.

Tulpamaxxing proves that schizophrenic mentalcels mog autistic mentalcels

It's gonna be brutal if his imaginary girlfriend leaves him for imaginary chad

i had an imaginary gf when i was 16 and she was based on my "oneitis" who rejected me 4 times
i took the 2Dpill at 19 and have been waifumaxxing since

Brutal. I daydream about having my ideal gf

Honestly not a bad cope

You could give me professor xavier like powers and I still couldn't form a mental image of a woman being nice to me

The absolute state.

There are groups of people who do this intentionally, There are known as Tulpas and Tulpaforcing, There are also some Occultmaxxers who summon Succubi as well in the MagicK Community.

There are groups of people who do this intentionally, There are known as Tulpas and Tulpaforcing, There are also some Occultmaxxers who summon Succubi as well in the MagicK Community.
Sounds interesting, as I understand creating a tulpa, is creating a being that manifests on the physical plane, because of my thinking?

I've been daydreaming about having a gf since I was a teenager, but I never went that far. That's why I hope the dream machine from Inception will one day become a thing. That would make me pretty happy.