Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel lookism autistic culture is now mainstream

Little do they know, one little slip and they discover the blackpill

It sure seems to be exploding into the mainstream currently.

Mewing is normie culure from 2019 circa
Lots of things is normie shit now because of how efficient tiktok and youtube shorts are

It's actually good, the stronger memes like these about personal development are made the more opposition will increase, once all this goes out of fashion we will take power. (in real life)

U just know how many kids in a few years gonna absolutely mog everynoe

Well yeah, autism is literally more prevalent among younger generations.

Its fnny to think of it the gen alpha kiddos will most likely be bosses and employers of genz crowd

Well yeah, autism is literally more prevalent among younger generations.
hmm i wonder why
rs=w:1280

bro mewing became popular since it takes 0 effort. normalfags think looksmaxxing is a meme and they wouldnt touch the bee pee with a yardstick
Mewingdoesnt work unless u start atage 15 or something

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gGQRzb5b58

normies hate us but keep appropriating our culture

I think things are changing. This one is more lightly appropriated than how the word 'Chad' was appropriated. It's getting very hard to ignore the impact of women's choices. Bellow is an example I learned officially. The impact of their choices is 53.4% of children to be adults in 2040 will grow up with no father figure.

So I was looking through the Office for National Statistics datasets and, I head about this before, but requesting the numbers yourself is utterly brutal.

53.4% of births from 20-29 year old women in 2021 in the UK were registered as sole, meaning 53.4% of children born in 2021 were born to single mothers. And NOBODY thinks this is a problem? Seriously?

U just know how many kids in a few years gonna absolutely mog everynoe
Looksmaxxing does not do very much. Women are attracted to skeletal quality and youth. You can't fucking looksmaxx your way to 6-ft and 6.5 face (where your love life can take off), and if you can it's going to cost you thousands, be risky, and you'll have lost youth and gained wrinkles by the time you're done. This is a misconception, probably pushed by naiive teenagers.

Lookism isn’t mainstream in the sense that it’s recognised as a problem.
Our ‘culture’ also isn’t mainstream. The only thing that went mainstream is the lingo and looksmaxxing which is the most retarded part (if it can even be considered one) of the blackpill

More and more young men are single and sexless so it's about time blackpill spreads on yotube and tiktok. People are starting to realize that looks play a major role in dating and life. They might not call it blackpill but share the same blackpill truths

It sure seems to be exploding into the mainstream currently.
For a while

For a while
Brutal ShitCock pill

It's actually good, the stronger memes like these about personal development are made the more opposition will increase, once all this goes out of fashion we will take power. (in real life)
yea this time not in video game