Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel looking NBA analyst JFL that completely beat the system

• Thread starter BeatingInceldom
  • Start date
BeatingInceldom

BeatingInceldom

Banned
-

Many of these sports analysts and back room guys are numbers nerds. Beats accounting I guess.

Many of these sports analysts and back room guys are numbers nerds. Beats accounting I guess.

Lol if you think that's why he is in the job then you don't watch NBA analyst shows. He says stupid controversial bombastic hyperbolic remarks to get people engrossed.

Lol if you think that's why he is in the job then you don't watch NBA analyst shows. He says stupid controversial bombastic hyperbolic remarks to get people engrossed.
I actually don’t. Only time I can catch those shows is when I go home since my parents have cable. Who is he?

Just be JEWISH

He didn't beat anything he's just a statusmaxxed kikemaxxer as are many in the sports entertainment industry. Women are still repulsed by him

He didn't beat anything he's just a statusmaxxed kikemaxxer as are many in the sports entertainment industry. Women are still repulsed by him

This is more about lookism holding you back in society than JUST women.

He's low tier normie at best. Just look at his nose and how long his face is.

He likely knows people, as do most in media companies. Its a closed group only open to a select few.
This unironically.

He looks Jewish

I look a bit like him minus the beard but same giga forehead and big tall nose shitty chin and kind of "is he a jew?" type look, good to see him made it pure LIFEFUEL

"Incel looking" Jfl, you kidding me. Bet he's tall too

Mogs me to Andromeda and back tbh. He just has a weird nose.

He has a black daughter