Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel-looking man proposes to Stacy cheerleader

manletogre

manletogre

RippERcel
-
885C439B A536 446C 971A 9FAE3384E7BB

View: https://youtu.be/hzloqDRJpSY

I can’t imagine their relationship lasting long, she’s probably already got side-dicks on her side

He isn't incel looking, he is a normie and she isn't a stacy at all

Ur delusional retard, wtf do incels look like then. 5.2 500 pounds slobs?
>Every blonde foid is a stacy
>You are the delusional retard

:feelstastyman:

No, but this guy has average looks. If you mog him or have looks at the same as level as his, then GTFO fakecel

No, but this guy has average looks. If you mog him or have looks in the same as level as his, then GTFO fakecel
Holy delusion shit , there are shredded 6 ft incels out there who make good money

That is US the guy looks like your average incel

If I looked like him i would slay

Half the people in the comment section says he'll get cucked soon:blackpill::blackpill:.

Can you even imagine a woman talking like this about an ethnic who looks like that? Just saying, mang.

>”Incel looking”

He's either MTN or HTN depending on female preference and height. Not even close to incel tier.

You retards saying this guy isn’t incel looking, don’t know how to rate appearance for shit.

He is a clear 3-4/10. Not truecel but definitely incel

Half the people in the comment section says he'll get cucked soon:blackpill::blackpill:.

If women are attracted to personality over looks and society (in general) judges people on personality over looks, how can these commenters confidently say that he will get cucked if they have no idea about his personality and all they know about this guy is what he looks like?

yeah inceltier for sure :feelstastyman:

I'm curious to know what Stacy looks like to everyone. Seems everyone has a differing opinion

>NBA cheerleader

Kek you already know she’s getting gangbanged

he's decent looking. even if he was cursed with brown skin, he'd look alrite

and also - mogs me (goes without saying)

If women are attracted to personality over looks and society (in general) judges people on personality over looks, how can these commenters confidently say that he will get cucked if they have no idea about his personality and all they know about this guy is what he looks like?
The commenters are also assuming that the foid will inevitably cheat on him, despite the only thing knowing about her is that she's a cheerleader, which is just a job. Almost like they're assuming that she has much better options and she will choose those better options because of a foid's hypergamous nature.

You retards saying this guy isn’t incel looking, don’t know how to rate appearance for shit.

He is a clear 3-4/10. Not truecel but definitely incel
yeah I agree. while he isn't trucel. He would be an incel as far as online dating in the west is concerned more or less. He probably got lucky and might have been the first guy to approach, foids have lower standards for first guy who asks em out

This dude is a normie if I ever saw one.

Why choose him if she is already being stretched by 7 feet NBA niggers?

I think he'd look better if he puts on some weight and possibly hit the gym. His face doesn't look bad at all. Though if he's short then over.

I think he'd look better if he puts on some weight and possibly hit the gym. His face doesn't look bad at all. Though if he's short then over.

He also needs to get a bettER hairstyle and get rid of the glasses which make him look like a complete geek

404 Stacy not found.

No, but this guy has average looks. If you mog him or have looks at the same as level as his, then GTFO fakecel
Everyone in this forum looks better than you, because your fucking Indonesian.

Just be oofy doofy Bro

Everyone in this forum looks better than you, because your fucking Indonesian.

Sad.

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Sorry. Unlike conservative America, Thai Buddhists do not force people to have the same beliefs as them.",
"headline": "Brit, Canadian face 10 years in jail for spraying Thai wall",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/brit-canadian-face-10-years-jail-spraying-thai-084440088.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 19 14:46:35 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "They are only there for Asian women. Disgusting White males.",
"headline": "Briton, Canadian arrested in Thailand for graffiti on wall",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/briton-canadian-arrested-thailand-graffiti-wall-053601726.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 19 14:27:59 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Like most White males visiting Asia, they were \"sexpats\".",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/brit-canadian-face-10-years-jail-spraying-thai-084440088.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 19 14:25:21 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Let me guess...they were \"sexpats\" looking for an impoverished Thai wife.",
"headline": "the Yahoo App",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 19 14:22:25 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Whites have no respect for foreign property.",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/newsroom/vibe...ebdf06_a-e690c43c-f25d-3a84-95ef-3d26d2ebdf06",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 19 14:20:31 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Good. All too often, Whites go to foreign nations and expect special treatment. And then they whine when immigrants come to their countries and expect the same.",
"timestamp": "Fri Oct 19 14:18:36 UTC 2018"
},
{

(Thank You)

View attachment 696136
View: https://youtu.be/hzloqDRJpSY

I can’t imagine their relationship lasting long, she’s probably already got side-dicks on her side

the problem is she isnt a stacey AND HE IS A 5/10 NORMIE FRAMECEL
she objectively without makeup IS HIS LEAGUE

THIS IS THE INVERSION OF THE DATING ENVIRONMENT WE ARE EXPERIENCING
EVERY TWAT WORM NORMIE PUNCHES DOWN AS SOON AS THEY SEE A NON CHAD GETTING WOMEN

ABSOLUTE STATE OF HUMANITY
PATHETIC

JBW and being low inhib can take you far. And he's tall

Last edited:
He's either MTN or HTN depending on female preference and height. Not even close to incel tier.
the whole deal is HOW THE POPULATION ARE RATING HIM, ALMOST EVERY COMMENT AS PER THE REPORT IS STATING "SHE IS OUT OF HIS LEAGUE" ERGO THIS MTN OR HTN BECOMES IRRELEVENT, THEY ARE ROASTING HIM AND BELITTLING HIM BASED PURELY ON LOOKS.

ERGO the dating market is so jacked up that even an average becky is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY HIGHER SMV THAN ANY NORMIE, SUCH AS HIM.
THUS 4-5/10 MEN ARE BY DEFINITION CLOSE TO BEING INCEL TIER IN THE CURRENT PARADIGM, and ARE BEING TREATED AND VIEWED BY THE POPULATION AS INCEL TIER (WITH NO OPTIONS AND DESPERATE), BY THIS REACTION ALONE HE WOULD HAVE TO DIVE LOWER IN LOOKS TO WHAT A LANDWHALE TO NOT GET LAMPOONED, WHAT A 3/10 WOMAN, HOW IS THIS NOT CLOSE TO INCEL.

Also how many incels would actually "ascend" with a landwhale would they go down that far to get laid and be in a relationship with them, i from experience talking to them say the majority are narci and thus WOULD NOT GO DOWN THIS FAR. From this alone he would join the ranks of incels if he refused to lower his standards, if he did not net this becky and get "lucky".

THE REACTION FROM THE MOB IS THE CURRENT POPULAR DATING DYNAMIC IT IS LITERALLY SPEAKING OUT THE DATING MARKET, he may be "normie" however he is literally being punched down on like he is a bottom tier male.

Normie and she is Becky. Stacy isn’t ur common blondie

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back