Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel looking guy has a child with an older Becky

Xenomorph

Xenomorph

Recruit
★★★★

Wish some older woman would groom me too:feelsbadman:

I would date a woman older than me but alas no woman wants me so its over

Incel-looking-guy my balls. White mogger.

Again, you faggots having beauty standards more insane the women's, is a common sight on this dogshit site.

Guy mogs me to oblivion, but yeah, total incel looking, guys...

Not incel looking. The only thing incel looking about him is that slavic haircut. @RealSchizo

Again, you faggots having beauty standards more insane the women's, is a common sight on this dogshit site.

>Foids want 7ft tall men, height cannot be changed
>We only want foids that aren't landwhales or roasties
Alright then.

Normy looking fucker TBH.

Guys like him rarely get foids where I am from unless they are tall or something
If everyone is a white-blonde, yeah, he'd be normie tier, but still never incel looks, Bro, like, WTF. Looks at this child, living proof of good looking genes.

>Foids want 7ft tall men, height cannot be changed
>We only want foids that aren't landwhales or roasties
Alright then.
I can't tell if you are genuinely oblivious to the fact that you completely missed my point, or if you are really that much of diabetes braindead retard.

I can't tell if you are genuinely oblivious to the fact that you completely missed my point, or if you are really that much of diabetes braindead retard.
Classic deflection, cry some more IT tard.

Not an incel looking, but his wife is very asymmetric

If everyone is a white-blonde, yeah, he'd be normie tier, but still never incel looks, Bro, like, WTF. Looks at this child, living proof of good looking genes.
I'm so tired engaging with these female brained faggots on this site.

Like, seriously, when you look as much of a 50 year old pedophile looking piece of shit like me, seeing people on this site call men that a billion times more attractive then me, "incel looking" is just infuriating.

He is white, he has HAIR, and his face looks fine.

Anyway, a good looking kid can turn into an incel bad looking teen. I am an example.

The kid looks kind of weird
He will probably become a normie when he grows up though

It’s cleary incel tears that wrote this shit

I'd 100% date her even if she were 1993 or smth

If he's incel tier (sub4), then I must be lower than 0/below of scale

Btw how many 16yo males have children? Only moggERs

I'm so tired engaging with these female brained faggots on this site.

Like, seriously, when you look as much of a 50 year old pedophile looking piece of shit like me, seeing people on this site call men that a billion times more attractive then me, "incel looking" is just infuriating.

He is white, he has HAIR, and his face looks fine.
yeah. tbh he doesn't look like an incel. If he goes to East Asia, he'll be able to fuck thousands of women.

Got pumped and dumped by chads in her youth, now years later she settled down with a non chad. Thats what u get in the end, a used up „becky“ with 100+ bodycount, swallowed litres of chad-cum, got fcked in all her holes and so on.. Then rather die alone tbh.

Effing youngfucks taking all the late-90s-born chicks:lasereyes::lasereyes:, brutal to see as a 1998 dude:feelsbadman:.

As is tradition:feelshaha:, sometimes watching people be rated here is like watching Beetlejuice guessing numbers.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAEw1J_x6C4

Not incel looking. The only thing incel looking about him is that slavic haircut. @RealSchizo