Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Incel Lingo

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date
To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
Some posts about that forum users will not use words like simp, subhuman or foid IRL. That may be true for many but I have used this forum for half a year and I don't interact with humans IRL. I don't interact with other life forms of intelligence using my voice or IRL appearance. I've started to think using terms like foid and subhuman ness and I would use them IRL when relaxed.

This would probably be a problem if I got a so called social life before I died. This forum is among my top 5 biggest copes and I don't want to stop.
I buy food items at stores and so on but they never ask me anything; they just tell be a sum to transfer.
I have many imaginary conversations in which I may use the word ratio inspired by the forum. I will probably die before the end of the year though.

It's a bit of a funny blackpill.

I personally wouldn't, but then if you have nothing to lose and live on borrowed time, nothing realy matters.

My favorites are roastie, turbo manlet, normie, and curry

My favorites are roastie, turbo manlet, normie, and curry

I've used 'normie' for years. I found a man of culture with which to use such words.
Hyperjewry and hyperbreeder are some other that are often in my mind.

It's secret code only for use around bros, bro.

It would only confuse and/or anger normies