Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over INCEL LIFEMOGGED BY CHAD

• Thread starter Deleted member 11318
  • Start date
Deleted member 11318

Deleted member 11318

Ethnic
-
Education and all that shit is useless if you are a sub 8 man. Chad will always lead a better life than you.

Disgusting, almost as if they are doing it on purpose to remind him of his inferiority. Pieces of shit.

Just watch as they grope each other then glance at him, reminding him of what he may never obtain. These people are evil.

Last edited:
"Be a nice boy and study hard and women will love you"

I’d love to chop that cunt up with one of my swords.

They did it on purpose.
Too brutal.

The half-Chaf of our promotion did the same thing in front of the whole class during a class pause. In front of 200 people in a small amphithrater.... everybody was watching them.... that was a brutal ragefuel moment for a lot of students

Uh oh at least i finished college!

I would have roped on that instant

this is so old but man i just realised, he's sitting there awkwardly frozen for like an hour, how many fucking pics is his mom going to take of him :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Disgusting, almost as if they are doing it on purpose to remind him of his inferiority. Pieces of shit.

Just watch as they grope each other then glance at him, reminding him of what he may never obtain. These people are evil.
"Be a nice boy and study hard and women will love you"
I’d love to chop that cunt up with one of my swords.
Future ER right there and its all their fucking fault

They're 100% doing it on purpose. All normalfilth are like this.

Now you know why i despise Normies with a burning passion

potent ropefuel jesus christ

They're 100% doing it on purpose. All normalfilth are like this.
blame his POS mother cuntface whore who could have helped him when there was still time

Should've starting smooching his mom to counter-mog them tbh