Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Life Story #1 Class Clown

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
I used to make these on r/incels and I'm going to continue them here. I might repeat some of the stories I had already told but chances are, you won't remember them.

This was during my first week of university. It was a science course that introduced us to working in a science environment and taught us how to make the best possible resumes.

I sat down at a desk and watched as the other desks got filled and mine got filled last.

We were paired and had to introduce ourselves to one another and tell each other something that we usually wouldn't tell other people. So I told her about how I'm really into one piece (manga and anime). Unbeknownst to me, we were supposed to get up in front of the class and tell everyone what we learnt about each other, we weren't supposed to tell them about the secret we told each other. Btw, she told me her secret was that she once threw away an apple pie her grandma gave her.

When it was her turn to introduce me, she said I was huge into anime and 'japanese culture' to which a good portion of the class laughed. Other people were introduced as liking anime but nobody laughed when that happened. I sat down and felt like shit for the rest of the time I had in the class for the whole semester.

same exact activity I did in freshmen year of high school but we had say our favorite band or some shit

I said I liked My Chemical Romance(shitty band I know) once my partner said I liked it everyone laughed at me

She added in something, you haven't told her? Lol, I guess its part of their nature to lie about you...

Hopefully, it was a mistake.

idkwattodowithlife said:
She added in something, you haven't told her? Lol, I guess its part of their nature to lie about you...

Hopefully, it was a mistake.

I guess that's how she interpreted it, she was probably trying to say the thing that would get the most laughs out of people. Well, it worked.

That has nothing to do with being a class clown. If you're a class clown, people will laugh with you, not at you.