Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel life pre-cope era

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
Can't imagine what unwanted man would have to go through in the far past when you have no copes no vidya no anime waifus no drugs to abuse and forget the harsh realties and all that. The suicide rates must have been way higher right? idk if there is any way to confirm this but i dont see any solution except maybe those unwanted making raiding groups and taking what they want through force idk would be cool to get more input if someone is more knowledgeable about this specific topic.

Can't imagine what unwanted man would have to go through in the far past then you have no copes no vidya no anime waifus no drugs to abuse and forget the harsh realties and all that. The suicide rates must have been way higher right? idk if there is any way to confirm this but i dont see any solution except maybe those unwanted making raiding groups and taking what they want through force idk would be cool to get more input if someone is more knowledgeable about this specific topic.
Unwanted Men in the far past would rape and kidnap women to become their wives or die trying, in era of more wars and decentralization Incels can thrive

A lot of incels were created due to the evils of the 21st century. I don't think there really were 20th century or earlier incels unless they were horrifically mutated.

Unwanted Men in the far past would rape and kidnap women to become their wives or die trying, in era of more wars and decentralization Incels can thrive
all or nothing i like it

We had an actual chance in the past
yeah and now we have to slave for chad and toilets so they can enjoy their paradise its so humiliating makes me beyond angry

back when you used to think you would have a foid by your side in a few years time

Meh you could just rape a foid or get an arranged marriage or sth

No need for gay dating shit or asking foids for their incoherent opinions

A lot of incels were created due to the evils of the 21st century. I don't think there really were 20th century or earlier incels unless they were horrifically mutated.
Yup pretty much. There were definitely incels back then but few and far between, back then you'd either have to be genuinely mentally retarded or an actual 2/10 (wich are pretty rare) to be an incel in the 20th century.

The thing is, you cannot get upset over things you don't know about...

In the far past things weren't as blatant as today. Folks were superstitious. Gullible. Stupid.

Can't imagine what unwanted man would have to go through in the far past when you have no copes no vidya no anime waifus no drugs to abuse and forget the harsh realties and all that. The suicide rates must have been way higher right? idk if there is any way to confirm this but i dont see any solution except maybe those unwanted making raiding groups and taking what they want through force idk would be cool to get more input if someone is more knowledgeable about this specific topic.
Unlike other cels here i believe the problems we face from women are created by the shitty society we live in, that enables the absolute worst in the majority of women. Imo most of the cels here wouldn't be incels if they got transported back into like the 50s or medieval times. For the truest of true cels I imagine they would become criminals like jack the ripper.