Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel life is so fucking boring

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
God, everyday is the same shitty lonely day, nothing to look forward to, nothing makes me excited anymore, all tv shows and games are fucking boring because all i can think about is how subhuman im and how i will never be loved

God, everyday is the same shitty lonely day, nothing to look forward to, nothing makes me excited anymore, all tv shows and games are fucking boring because all i can think about is how subhuman im and how i will never be loved

Copes no longer work after you have experienced what it is like to have women talk to you to make conversation like when you are an orbiter and not just to be polite tbh

Yup the days are such a blur

Copes are gonna run out but your miseries won't

Yup the days are such a blur
Exactly, i seriously cant even tell days apart anymore, like i dont remember if something happened yesterday or a week ago lol

Yeah, because a great slice of your life (the pursuit of relationships, sex and raising a family) is just nonexistent. During puberty, things quickly start to lose sense, until they lose all of the sense altogether when puberty ends. Study, wageslave, sleep, and fill the rest with copes and hobbies. That's it, no great emotions, no big responsibilities, no raising a family, sex is available only if you pay and marriage is only possible if you betabuxx, so you choose to be alone. You do that untill you pass away or decide it's time to "check out".

Copes no longer work after you have experienced what it is like to have women talk to you to make conversation like when you are an orbiter and not just to be polite tbh
Everything pales in comparison to love

Ya being KHHV, even the best copes cannt keeping you from roping

Ya being KHHV, even the best copes cannt keeping you from roping

If you are a KHV because you were hugged by foids as part of playing the unwitting role of an orbiter you can never completely forget how good a hug from a foid feels tbh

If you are a KHV because you were hugged by foids as part of playing the unwitting role of an orbiter you can never completely forget how good a hug from a foid feels tbh
Its pathetic how the biggest dopamine rushes i ever had were when some girls that didnt even know what i looked like replied to my messages

Not if you occultmaxx:feelsthink:

Drugmaxxing is the only thing that remains untainted and non-boring, ngl.

was thinking bout making a thread about it.
youre absoultely right.
I have zero shit to do and i just stare at a computer screen.
when you have a gf then its like you have a constant best friend at your side and you can do everything, go eat something together, watch a movie, play video games, chat, kiss, have sex, EVERYTHING.
too bad most of us will be bored for eternity.

At least we have .co

was thinking bout making a thread about it.
youre absoultely right.
I have zero shit to do and i just stare at a computer screen.
when you have a gf then its like you have a constant best friend at your side and you can do everything, go eat something together, watch a movie, play video games, chat, kiss, have sex, EVERYTHING.
too bad most of us will be bored for eternity.
Me too i literally do nothing all day, i cant even believe how many ive wasted staring at the computer