Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Life Hacks Thread: Post your survival tips on coping with inceldom.

4mags1

4mags1

Greycel
For me, the #1 goal as an incel is to moneymaxx so that you can free yourself -- at some point -- from the globohomo system of wage slavery. The #1 way to do this as an incel with no motivation to work and/or live is to NEETmaxx and parasitemaxx by leeching off of anyone and anything that you can. For me, it is my parents. I am 30 years-old and live at home with them and in doing so I have saved tons of money on rent/housing, food, utilities, and more. I save all this money by doing nothing and for an incel we all know that money saved is the same as money earned. Leeching off of parents is my #1 tip for surviving inceldom and it is the primary way for a doomed loser like me to make and save money. I haven't found an easier way to get money. If I could, I would live with them for as long as possible until the situation becomes untenable.

Post your tips, tricks, and life hacks here.

This doesn't make any sense. If you are not making any money then how are you saving to begin with? Unless you have a job, but you talk about NEETmaxxing. Beyond that I do not see anything wrong with living with your parents. Leeching off of them however:feelswhat:
2017 and gray:whatfeels:
Too many of these sleepercels popping up lately. Like that ASS guy

joining the ffl and forgetting the world exists. nice way to save money too

This doesn't make any sense. If you are not making any money then how are you saving to begin with? Unless you have a job, but you talk about NEETmaxxing. Beyond that I do not see anything wrong with living with your parents. Leeching off of them however:feelswhat:

Too many of these sleepercels popping up lately. Like that ASS guy

I have a job but in order to maximize my money I leech off of my parents.

NEETdom isn't totally black or white. It's a lifestyle and exists along a spectrum. The goal is to do as little as possible while getting as much as possible.

i don't remember all of the copes, but i know one thing, people don't want to help me get laid or meet other people at all, it's almost at a diabolical level, and my home life was not that great either
knowing this i feel much better living on my own, with no roommates.
it's nice to get a sound system so you can blast your favorite music whenever and dab on neighbours.
also like taking a bath in low level lighting, it's really relaxing TBH and even simulates "human touch" to some degree, the low-level lighting makes it much easier to relax, and larp that it's a real intimate situation.
going to a large supermarket and buying lots of shit and cooking your own food is also nice.

doing a bunch of these things can fill most of your day and only leave the end of the day as the "shitty part", because this is where most guys would either be cuddling up with their girlfriends or going out and you can't really ignore that, going to sleep alone just feels wrong.
however you can still cope through it by making plans for the next day and really just focusing on tomorrow as you get ready for bed.

I have a job but in order to maximize my money I leech off of my parents.
Well can't judge since I'm doing the same. But I do plan to be self reliant.

2017 and gray:whatfeels:

@Diocel

my father will die and i hope to stay in this house (i live alone with him), i plan to rent the apartment where he lived which currently has no one living in it. also my father has another house in a good neighborhood and we will share the rent between siblings. but i don't plan to stay without doing anything, the problem is that i am 44 years old and the employment options are more reduced with the coronavirus. that's if i keep to myself what i plan to do. if things don't go well i also count on the help of suicide. because i took the blackpill and i already know that i am a genetic failure with no return i don't care as much about dying as before.

Comfymaxxing is the best cope. If you can stay in bed and watch tv series or browse your phone it's a good way to restore energy. Try to keep good hygiene, go on walks and clean your room to keep your sanity and confidence. And going to the gym is also a good cope I guess.

i am 44 years old

I don't think I can survive that long. I can't take care of myself and hold down a job well enough. I don't even know how to make it that far financially. Physically, psychologically, emotionally I am utterly devastated already and I have a long way to go yet.
clean your room

just petersonmaxx bro

I am 30 years-old and live at home with them and in doing so I have saved tons of money on rent/housing, food, utilities, and more. I save all this money by doing nothing and for an incel we all know that money saved is the same as money earned.
And what do they think about you who doesn't have a job?

Last edited:
And what do they think about you who doesn't have a job?

I have a job. I make about 50-60k per year. I literally don't care what my parents think about me. It's their fault I'm a truecel. 100% their fault and their filth genetics they infected me with. I'm a 3/10 looks-wise. Fuck them.

I literally don't care what my parents think about me. It's their fault I'm a truecel. 100% their fault and their filth genetics they infected me with.
That's right. :blackpill:

I have a job. I make about 50-60k per year. I literally don't care what my parents think about me. It's their fault I'm a truecel. 100% their fault and their filth genetics they infected me with. I'm a 3/10 looks-wise. Fuck them.
That's a decent income so why dont you take a loan (oy vey) and buy a place? When I lived with my parents I just wanted to tell them fuck you for giving me these genes everyday but had to avoid doing so since they were providing the roof over my head.

Then again I haven't broken contact with them because they are the only other humans that I can speak to outside of working hours.

Last edited:
For me, the #1 goal as an incel is to moneymaxx so that you can free yourself -- at some point -- from the globohomo system of wage slavery. The #1 way to do this as an incel with no motivation to work and/or live is to NEETmaxx and parasitemaxx by leeching off of anyone and anything that you can. For me, it is my parents. I am 30 years-old and live at home with them and in doing so I have saved tons of money on rent/housing, food, utilities, and more. I save all this money by doing nothing and for an incel we all know that money saved is the same as money earned. Leeching off of parents is my #1 tip for surviving inceldom and it is the primary way for a doomed loser like me to make and save money. I haven't found an easier way to get money. If I could, I would live with them for as long as possible until the situation becomes untenable.

Reading books

That's a decent income so why dont you take a loan (oy vey) and buy a place?

Don't have stable employment and don't have enough money to feel safe adding a mortgage to my monthly payment, which already includes a car payment.

I can't handle life and a job well at all. There's a strong chance that if I take on a mortgage I might not have a job in 5-10 years and I'm nowhere near employable enough to handle that. I hate my parents and life is hell with them but it's more important to have a roof over my head and more money in my pocket then to get away from them. I'm stuck, basically. It's a nightmare but a worse nightmare is losing my job and then not being able to deal with it, have $$$ problems, and end up totally fucked and alone and unable to survive.

I'm a truecel which means = no will to work = no will to live

I don't understand incels who can hold down jobs and actually take care of themselves financially. I can't do it. There's no point so how on Earth can I work for absolutely nothing in life.

Don't have stable employment and don't have enough money to feel safe adding a mortgage to my monthly payment, which already includes a car payment.

I can't handle life and a job well at all. There's a strong chance that if I take on a mortgage I might not have a job in 5-10 years and I'm nowhere near employable enough to handle that. I hate my parents and life is hell with them but it's more important to have a roof over my head and more money in my pocket then to get away from them. I'm stuck, basically. It's a nightmare but a worse nightmare is losing my job and then not being able to deal with it, have $$$ problems, and end up totally fucked and alone and unable to survive.

I'm a truecel which means = no will to work = no will to live

I don't understand incels who can hold down jobs and actually take care of themselves financially. I can't do it. There's no point so how on Earth can I work for absolutely nothing in life.
I've been able to hold down a job because of covid, which meant I didnt have to speak to my normie colleagues everyday in person which would reveal to them that I'm a sperg incel and thereby lead to me being fired for not "being a good fit for the team". I might be fucked once normal working life returns, but at least I'm decent at my job compared to normies with their wives and kids that have other things to think of than how to solve programming tasks. But I'm not sure how much more of this I can take. I often enjoy my work, but I also have to listen to normies talk about their wives and kids/gf and friends everyday while being a genetically inferior male who'll never have those things.

You're incel because you live with your parents. If you had your own place you'd also have foids jumping on your dick

Play videogames and sports

Moneymaxxing is difficult when neeting the money you save isnt worth a whole lot unless you are taking in 150k yearly

Playing call of duty black ops Cold War and warzone!!

!!

And saving money for surgery