Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel language?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23474
  • Start date
Deleted member 23474

Deleted member 23474

Banned
-
Ok, so I have in my free time studied a bit of language as cope and I'm currently learning latin. I recently learned about artificial languages like Esperanto which is quick to learn since it has consistent grammar and no grammatical gender.

Therefore I'm thinking of creating one of these fast to learn languages myself in means of coping. However if enough people(incels) learn it it could function as a secret language hidden away from the normies. With no google translate normies, IT and most media won't be dedicated enough to translate the language.

Although I have planned the grammatical structure and the basic alphabet I haven't made any vocabulary yet which is why I seek help from this community(you are the closest thing to friends in my miserable life). I will post a private IG account (private because I don't want normies from my school following it) which you can donate your Ideas to and I will work on a complete dictionary and maybe even a name for the language. This project doesn't have to super serious either but simply a fun way to engage a part of this community.

PROS
-Normies won't redirect your post to Incel tears
-You might get a sense of meaning in being part of a project which could be a way to cope
-It will make language learning easier in the future (I'm thinking about those who consider learning Japanese in the future).

CONS
-Even if I have an easy to learn grammatical system it will still take 2-6 months learning this language.(depends on motivation and suppose a little IQ as well)

Before I even make the IG want to hear your opinion on the matter or if you are interested in partaking in my project.

I am too stupid and unmotivated to learn a new language. Who cares what soymen think anyway

Sounds like fun but it also sounds like a lot of work
:feelstastyman:

Sounds like fun but it also sounds like a lot of work
:feelstastyman:
A lot of work indeed. But I myself have become motivated in place of boredom and LDARing and found my interest in language since I literally had nothing better to do. Learning a language or doing something new in general can give some sense of meaning life, at least it did for me and I was proud of myself (which I hadn't been since middle school). If one is truly blackpilled finding meaning in life is very rare. I'm not only doing the for my own sake but I want to engage people who LDAR or think of themselves as worthless and or stupid and give them some sort of pride and meaning. :)

At the rate we're inventing new slang and lingo, we might develop our own language organically.

At the rate we're inventing new slang and lingo, we might develop our own language organically.
True that. However I'm not only doing to evade normies but I also want to keep myself busy doing something that gives me some weird kind of meaning. I will construct this language with or without the help of my fellow cels but I thought it would be more fun if the language got actual speakers.

True that. However I'm not only doing to evade normies but I also want to keep myself busy doing something that gives me some weird kind of meaning. I will construct this language with or without the help of my fellow cels but I thought it would be more fun if the language got actual speakers.
I'm not sure I'd be of much help as someone with no formal education in linguistics, but it could be fun to test out. I'm in.

We already have a secret language. We are a cult :feelskek:

I'm not sure I'd be of much help as someone with no formal education in linguistics, but it could be fun to test out. I'm in.
Thats nice :) I will edit my original and post a link to a private IG account. Since I'm not looking for media attention I will follow every account that follows my private back. The reason for privacy is just so that my family doesn't find it.
We already have a secret language. We are a cult :feelskek:
I don't entirely agree entirely with that statement. Although we have slang words nothing is close to a complete language like Esperanto.

Take a lot of time

Take a lot of time
Yes, it will take time learning a new language but it can also give a sense of meaning and maybe even some sort of pride if you choose to do it. Even if you don't end up learning it you could donate some new vocabulary and help the language reach completion.

Yes, it will take time learning a new language but it can also give a sense of meaning and maybe even some sort of pride if you choose to do it. Even if you don't end up learning it you could donate some new vocabulary and help the language reach completion.
Yes bro

Ok the official language site is now open on Instagram and the account is: nova_lingua1. (Im not posting direct links).
To get accepted you will need "cel" in your name or username. The account is private for obvious reasons and I will accept and follow back everyone who follows me. If you already have an account there are guides on sites like youtube that shows how you can create alt accounts.

In the beginning I will only post grammatical alphabetical posts explaining how it is structured and pronounciation. In the future I will post new vocabulary in the future inspired from your suggestions and if you have suggestions you can DM me through IG or respond in this thread or the thread I'm about to post which will officially announce the project and explain it further.

@FinnCel GTFIH

I already write codes to my incel terrorist cels in North Korea in resident evil 6

I already write codes to my incel terrorist cels in North Korea in resident evil 6
This will not be a coded language but simply a language made for the fun of making and speaking artificial languages. Although I admit that it could function as a way to hide your post from normies and or end up on IT.

@FinnCel GTFIH
I have actually invented a concept of a language I plan to make.
Certain syllables in words are used to show what part of your body you are doing it.
Also, the other syllables in a word show what kind of action it is.
Therefore, you can understand a new word just by knowing the syllable blocks that make up the language
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

This will not be a coded language but simply a language made for the fun of making and speaking artificial languages. Although I admit that it could function as a way to hide your post from normies and or end up on IT.
I don't think people is willing to learn a new language. Also normies would find a way to translate
We should keep creating new based words

I don't think people is willing to learn a new language. Also normies would find a way to translate
I think you are underestimating the incel community here. I mean what did succesfull empires, kingdoms in the past have in common? The answer to that is of course language. Now I'm not creating this language in order to create an empire of people but I still think your undermining the willingness of humans to learn languages.

Second of all Even if normies could find a way to translate the effort would repell most normies. Since I don't plan on posting ideas of doing something illegal I really don't care to much if someone translates it