Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel killer list

S

sexlessguy

Greycel
Guys here is the incel killers list : mutsuo toi
tomohiro kato
seung hui cho
george soidini
elliot rodger
chris harper mercer
scott paul beierle
alek minassian
jake davison
mauricio garcia
total of killings:113 deaths without them and 121 with them inlcuded(minassian and kato didn t die in attack) plus more injured people but I don t have an exact number.But also their lives got destoryed and they are probably traumatized. If you want and know you can say more incels killers and their victims but to be sure they were incels. I want to create a full list but it is hard to make it.. And probably in the future sadly it will be more added on that list bcs of this society.

Strong first post, have a good rest of your day officer.

get out of here fed, none of those guys are incels and nothing happened. NOBODY DIED! IT'S ALL ANTI INCEL PROPAGANDA!

I dislike elliot roger

This nigga ain't hanging around.

Wikipedia stats not mine..
113 dead out of 10 people over the span of how many years? every day ~ 330 people are shot dead in the USA. Go sort out the real issues glowie

tomohiro kato
seung hui cho
george soidini
elliot rodger
chris harper mercer
scott paul beierle
alek minassian
jake davison
mauricio garcia
total of killings:113 deaths without them and 121 with them inlcuded(minassian and kato didn t die in attack) plus more injured people but I don t have an exact number.But also their lives got destoryed and they are probably traumatized. If you want and know you can say more incels killers and their victims but to be sure they were incels. I want to create a full list but it is hard to make it.. And probably in the future sadly it will be more added on that list bcs of this society.
where's the godfather, proto incel marc lepine?

only ER and Alek are real representatives of incels
my oppinion is all of them in the list are incels in definition.
And this problem influence negative their life and they snapped.
If they weren t incels by definiton they didn t attack.

But also their lives got destoryed and they are probably traumatized. If you want and know you can say more incels killers and their victims but to be sure they were incels. I want to create a full list but it is hard to make it.. And probably in the future sadly it will be more added on that list bcs of this society.
sexlessguy
Greycel ★
JoinedJul 15, 2023
Posts2

holy shit you're a cuck

where's the godfather, proto incel marc lepine?
He was anti feminist.maybe he was a volcel bcs he hate feminists .
I didn t put him here.i also didn t want to put mutuso toi bcs of his mortal trasmisibble disability tuberculosis and femlaes rejected him bcs of this

why are you being apologetic to something you haven't committed retard? inceldom isn't a race or a society a cult dumbass

113 dead out of 10 people over the span of how many years? every day ~ 330 people are shot dead in the USA. Go sort out the real issues glowie
Yeah man.Society is fucked up especially this feminist agenda ..I just post as a fact not to make fun of them or to criticise them.
Anyway i didn t like violence at all .

interesting thread...

This nigga glows

tomohiro kato
seung hui cho
george soidini
elliot rodger
chris harper mercer
scott paul beierle
alek minassian
jake davison
mauricio garcia
RIP, thank you for your contributions to society

tomohiro kato
seung hui cho
george soidini
elliot rodger
chris harper mercer
scott paul beierle
alek minassian
jake davison
mauricio garcia
they are the ones who stood up

George Sodini (youtube says he might have been the first Incel Killer recorded)
Elliot Rodger
Alek Minassian
Jake Davison
Tres Genco (didn't go through with his plans but still got into legal trouble)
Tomohiro Kato (Hikikomori)
Ryuichi Iwasaki (Hikikomori)

I dislike elliot roger
I half agree with you. ER's Asian roommates friend who tagged along that day could have been a virgin himself, so him being at the wrong place at the wrong time means ER could have killed one of our own (felloe virgin Incel), & that's unforgivable. He robbed a fellow Incel from having a chance with experiencing sex at some point in the future.

We need more incel killers in this world society deserves it.

randy stair simply doesn´t exist then,he never say he was an incel but he never kissed or have sex with any girl.

We also have Pekka Eric Auvinen. An incel from Finland that didn't even get a hug from a girl in his entire life. That is why he attacked his shool, guns in hand. He has an impressive fanbase today though. Many sexy girls getting wet thinking about him on the Internet.

Proves the world is sick...

You forgot Lanza

Tfw you wanna bump up that number :feelshehe: