Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Joker in the 90s

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

I MOG THAT BITCH DESPITE HALB RUSSISCHE DNA (IM VIDEOSPIEL)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental
Ich auch!!

Ich auch!!
WIR SOLLEN DIESE HURENSÖHNEN SOHNEN ZU SCHLAFEN NEHMEN!!!!!!!!!!!! (IM VIDEIOSPIEL)

JFL at Tarantino putting feet in the picture he's definitely an incel as well but tallfag nontheless

WIR SOLLEN DIESE HURENSÖHNEN SOHNEN ZU SCHLAFEN NEHMEN!!!!!!!!!!!! (IM VIDEIOSPIEL)

Nigga dont post more than one reply on a thread I dont want to ruin my index finger scrolling down all this retarded bullshit

Nigga dont post more than one reply on a thread I dont want to ruin my index finger scrolling down all this retarded bullshit
Jump to newIgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="wereq"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/45/45911.jpg?1692173735[/IMG]

wereq

"Its better to be an incel than a pajeet"​

★★★★★
JoinedSep 11, 2022Posts11,496

Batman : You must have been a good man, once.
Owlman : No. Not good. Never good. After all, I'm only human.
Quote Reply
[IMG alt="Luzifer"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/42/42209.jpg?1649886711[/IMG]

Luzifer

CANNIBALISTIC NECROPHILE​

★★★★★
JoinedApr 13, 2022Posts31,638
Sub5

My Youtube Channel with Kittys and Waifus Blackpillcontent :lul:

Spoiler: CLICK FOR LINK AND SUBSCRIBE
Quote Reply
[IMG alt="Sneir"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/40/40624.jpg?1691304572[/IMG]

Sneir

ALL MY POSTS ARE LITERARY FICTION​

★★★★★
JoinedJan 29, 2022Posts7,284

Quote Reply
Report Edit Delete
[IMG alt="Luzifer"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/42/42209.jpg?1649886711[/IMG]

Luzifer

★★★★★

Ich auch!!

Quote Reply
[IMG alt="FemoidsGTFO"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/46/46887.jpg?1690493181[/IMG]

FemoidsGTFO

WOMEN HATED ME FIRST · Nostalgia#8800​

★★★★★
JoinedOct 28, 2022Posts2,999
cope

cope

All posts are satire :feelsaww:
Quote Reply

Sneir

★★★★★
Ich auch!!

Quote Reply
Report Edit Delete
[IMG alt="Newton the 2nd"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/51/51026.jpg?1689401990[/IMG]

Newton the 2nd

Pushing whores down the stairs​

★★
JoinedMar 15, 2023Posts3,647
JFL at Tarantino putting feet in the picture he's definitely an incel as well but tallfag nontheless

Je me crois en enfer, donc j'y suis.
Quote Reply
[IMG alt="Newton the 2nd"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/51/51026.jpg?1689401990[/IMG]

Newton the 2nd

★★ BASED (IM VIDEOSPIEL)
Jump to newIgnoreWatch

wereq

★★★★★

Quote Reply

Luzifer

★★★★★
Sub5

Quote Reply

Sneir

★★★★★

Quote Reply
Report Edit Delete

Luzifer

★★★★★

Ich auch!!

Quote Reply
[IMG alt="FemoidsGTFO"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/46/46887.jpg?1690493181[/IMG]

FemoidsGTFO

★★★★★
cope

cope

Quote Reply

Sneir

★★★★★
Ich auch!!

Quote Reply
Report Edit Delete

Newton the 2nd

★★

Quote Reply

Newton the 2nd

★★

Jump to newIgnoreWatch

wereq

★★★★★

Quote Reply

Luzifer

★★★★★
Sub5

Quote Reply

Sneir

★★★★★

Quote Reply
Report Edit Delete

Luzifer

★★★★★

Ich auch!!

Quote Reply

FemoidsGTFO

★★★★★

cope

cope

Quote Reply

Sneir

★★★★★

Quote Reply
Report Edit Delete

Newton the 2nd

★★

Quote Reply

Newton the 2nd

★★ BASED (IM VIDEOSPIEL)
Jump to newIgnoreWatch

wereq

★★★★★

Quote Reply

Luzifer

★★★★★
Sub5

Quote Reply

Sneir

★★★★★

Quote Reply
Report Edit Delete

Luzifer

★★★★★

Ich auch!!

Quote Reply

FemoidsGTFO

★★★★★

cope

cope

Quote Reply

Sneir

★★★★★

Quote Reply
Report Edit Delete

Newton the 2nd

★★

Quote Reply

Newton the 2nd

★★

True

Where is an incel?

one year of their youth mogs our entire lives