Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel joins the CIA

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
"Yes I wrote a long email about my entire life and said I'm a patriot that I'm fairly young and in decent shape but I'm sick of life (I told them im slowly becoming radicalized by incel websites lol) and that I'm gonna commit suicide because I have nothing to live for and that the last thing I wanted to do is ask for a job at the cia. This morning someone emailed and told me to fly to Virginia and deposited 2 grand in my bank account. I asked him if I can tell anyone and he said go ahead no one will believe you anyways lol. Im gonna buy a suit today, I can't believe this is real life right now. I didn't think it would actually happen"

It seems larp, but who knows. I wouldn't be surprised if it was real.
:feelsmega::feelsmega:

Just meninblackmaxx buddy boyo

Willing to do anything for JooSA... hope he dies in gta v

CIAmaxxing is legit for 'muricancels

"Yes I wrote a long email about my entire life and said I'm a patriot that I'm fairly young and in decent shape but I'm sick of life (I told them im slowly becoming radicalized by incel websites lol) and that I'm gonna commit suicide because I have nothing to live for and that the last thing I wanted to do is ask for a job at the cia. This morning someone emailed and told me to fly to Virginia and deposited 2 grand in my bank account. I asked him if I can tell anyone and he said go ahead no one will believe you anyways lol. Im gonna buy a suit today, I can't believe this is real life right now. I didn't think it would actually happen"

I am becoming radical because of ''evil inkwel websites''. No, you are not become radical because of it. You just observe of what is happening around you and this makes you sick. He is also sick of his life, of being a loser. his reaction is absolutely normal and it has nothing to do with becoming ''radical''.

Also, this reminds me of something I wanted to do. I just wanted to write an email to some Freemason and ask them, if they have real magic. Perhaps I can obtain the ability to drive like this.

Last edited:
People become radicalized by their own unfortunate reality not because of those damned inkwells.
I guess some people like to be (((brainwashed)))

You jsut observe of what is happening around you and this makes you sick. He is also sick of his life, of being a loser. his reaction is absolutely normal and it has nothing to do with becoming ''radical''.

Ummm...yeah....let's hire some self-professed mentally-unstable guy.

Of course it can be larp, but I am inclined to believe it, considering how the op spoke in the thread.
That doesnt mean cia wont put his ass in jail as soon as he shows up. :feelskek:

Don't CIA have a height requirement?

There are plenty positions in the C.I.A for false flag shooters, false flag Muslim radicals, or infiltrating crime/terrorist syndicates where you can be beheaded and tortured.

This is a bullshit larp. These agencies have their pick of the litter. They're not going to cover this random nutjob's plane ticket. It makes no sense.

There are plenty positions in the C.I.A for false flag shooters, false flag Muslim radicals, or infiltrating crime/terrorist syndicates where you can be beheaded and tortured.
I’m sure OP is down for that

Great another mole for cia on board. Between youngcels/ fake cels and all the military spycels i doubt there are more than 200 incels on here.

Great another mole for cia on board. Between youngcels/ fake cels and all the military spycels i doubt there are more than 200 incels on here.

Why do you think I'm always on the lookout for infiltrators and subversives? You have guys with nothing to lose suddenly feel like their miserable existence might have some value and importance. Little do they know that these types of people use you like toilet paper.

tbh it would be fun being CIA agent.

They probably need some loser no one cares about to conduct highly immoral experiments on.

Bro, 90% of agents just do paperwork, stop watching James Bond and John Wick

Yeah, It's nothing like fictional films. Those are propaganda tools to encourage more people to apply and be recruits.

The nomenclature is a bit misleading. The actual spy is an officer. The agent is somebody who does tasks for the officer. They rarely, if ever, do any actual intelligence gathering (through human sources, electronic sources, ancillary sources). Their daily grind is to build networks of sources who feed them daily reports. They then compile those reports (emails, meetings, phone calls) from their sources and write reports at their desk which they forward to their bosses who then decide what to do (investigate further or take some other kind of action like assassination or entrapment/blackmail).

The agency provides resources as needed by the officer, such as manpower e.g., surveillance agents or access agents (an access agent would be someone like a restaurant owner who clears his restaurant so that the tech guys can place bugs for a target's dinner meeting). In the real world somebody like Q from James Bond exists, but unlike James Bond the gadgets will hardly be used by the officer, but by the intelligence agent (the source that they recruit).

Rye0bMs

"Here's a gun inkwell, now go shoot up this school"

Im jelly rn ngl

CIA is cucked now anyways. Any place with an HR department is cucked. He'll probably get hired for being likely an ethniccel.

They're probably baiting him to catch his ass.

NWOmaxxing. Pretty based tbh. I’d literally join the CIA if I could.

I dont believe it but crazier stuff has happened at the CIA. The CIA has a history of being extremely poorly run so it wouldnt surprise me all that much if it were true. Especially beecause most people who work at the CIA arent really doing any top secret james bond stuff, they are just office workers.

The only thing that would happen is the Men in White paying him a visit the next day. I bet there are dozens of idiots now applying for a job with the same text :feelskek:

tfw when its easier to get in the cia then get a gf in current year. :feelsclown: world