Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel jobs

C

CurryLMAO

Self-banned
-
What are some good jobs for incels?

First one that comes to my mind is cargo ship captain
also any remote job

Grave shift security guard or long distance truck driver, landscaper, basically any overabundant blue collar jobs.

Grave shift security guard or long distance truck driver, landscaper, basically any overabundant blue collar jobs.
security guard doesn't pay gud man, that y I didn't include

remote customer support agent?

Also I think surgeon is a gud job for incels
pays gud and you get respect dispite your looks

I would never work security because the hours are shit and that means you won't have any free time to work on anything to get you out of wage slavery.

What are some good jobs for incels?
Any regular old cashier job is perfect. It's good to build up at some level of communication skills, doing the job made it become normal for me to talk to strangers and just strike up a conversation, and oddly enough it thought me how to smile "genuinely" on command. When I first started the manager had to ask me to smile lol, I had a dead pan face 24/7.

For me jobs aren't just about making money, they are about acquiring knowledge and skills for life too, and as an incel being able to "blend in" with normies is very useful.

Also more importantly than that, the hours are good and the work is very minimal. That means you don't feel dead tired all the time and you have the free time needed to wealthmaxx so that you can maybe one day escape wage slavery.

warehouse jobs, or ones that are in the backroom of the store

I would never work security because the hours are shit and that means you won't have any free time to work on anything to get you out of wage slavery.

Any regular old cashier job is perfect. It's good to build up at some level of communication skills, doing the job made it become normal for me to talk to strangers and just strike up a conversation, and oddly enough it thought me how to smile "genuinely" on command. When I first started the manager had to ask me to smile lol, I had a dead pan face 24/7.

For me jobs aren't just about making money, they are about acquiring knowledge and skills for life too, and as an incel being able to "blend in" with normies is very useful.

Also more importantly than that, the hours are good and the work is very minimal. That means you don't feel dead tired all the time and you have the free time needed to wealthmaxx so that you can maybe one day escape wage slavery.
HOW? I'm struggling to even apply and I specifically avoid those jobs because of my incel looks

Can you get into the normie world as an incel just like that? Then how come after so many years of learning we've all been bullied (many of us)?

Your account is deleted now but don't give me hope lol, if I apply I'll regret it for an entire month or year and I'm not building up my reputation as a snake who flakes out all the time, I wouldn't be able to come every day like that

Also, most of the employees there are hot and especially cashiers etc. you say you've worked as a cashier, how did you do that as an ugly short guy? Only women do those jobs