Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel.is conquest on Female Dating Strategy

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★

Join me brothers in making accounts, larping as females and trolling this website. Spam gore, enter dms to annoy, harass as much as possible. HERE FOURTH I DECLARE THE FIRST INCEL CONQUEST!

Did reddit finally ban them

The fuck kinda name is female dating strategy? Isn't the meme that they're "women, not females"?

The fuck kinda name is female dating strategy? Isn't the meme that they're "women, not females"?
Go read it. It's literally foids complaining they can't get Chad. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

FLAMETHROWER

Want me to get some friends from Stormfront so we can launch a combined arms assault?

Bro this site's format is garbage
It's pink spam and "QueEN" shite. Funny how women complain about the patriarchy but don't realize their entire female culture and style was created via social conditioning by men during the much hated patriarchy. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It's pink spam and "QueEN" shite. Funny how women complain about the patriarchy but don't realize their entire female culture and style was created via social conditioning by men during the much hated patriarchy. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
i meant more like... formatting.

Where do I make an account even? It's so god awful I can't tell.

i meant more like... formatting.

Where do I make an account even? It's so god awful I can't tell.
I dunno. You can really tell a woman designed it tho. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Don't get glowies on us because you wanna get attention online.
I've been on Stormfront before and I'll be completely honest, their site is wayyyy tamer than ours so I don't see how that'll get Glowies on us.

You still on stormftont?
I've been on Stormfront before and I'll be completely honest, their site is wayyyy tamer than ours so I don't see how that'll get Glowies on us.

Join me brothers in making accounts, larping as females and trolling this website. Spam gore, enter dms to annoy, harass as much as possible. HERE FOURTH I DECLARE THE FIRST INCEL CONQUEST!
I would. It every reddit account I make gets banned in 4 hrs

Who cares honestly.

I've read countless my feature sucks here but this has got to be the most incel thing ever who cares

I've read countless my feature sucks here but this has got to be the most incel thing ever who cares
It's fun. Who gives a shit about anything? Let's just have fun.

The best way to subvert them is by posting ideas that will sabotage their love lives, for example claim that any normal relationship behaviour is "toxic" and accuse any toilet on there who wants to improve herself as having "internalised misogyny". Gaslight them and make them insane, all the way pretending to be a toilet in a successful relationship with a rich Chad just "looking out for my sisters".

Make them way more toxic than they currently are and then normal toilets would feel so disgusted by seeing their posts that would never join.

Couldn't be bothered. At least FDS whores are honest about what they want, aka 6'5 tall six figure six pack steroided up Chads.

that site is so cancer their problems are like oh no he demanded we fuck after paying for dinner

Female dating strategy = just wait till Chad approaches online or offline.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back