Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious @incel is an FBI agent

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
Screen Shot 2018 08 23 at 70508 PM

He is really just an oldcel boomer FBI agent. I saw him delivering milk to the other agents just today.

@incel

He didn't put a lot of effort into choosing a nickname to browse this board.

Is this baseless or did something arouse your suspicion?

Is this baseless or did something arouse your suspicion?
I think I know. @incel accused @maskedman of being FBI in another thread for talking about guns. Who doesn't talk about guns? It is the right of people in America to own. Easy day.

I think I know. @incel accused @maskedman of being FBI in another thread for talking about guns. Who doesn't talk about guns? It is the right of people in America to own. Easy day.
Not everyone lives in America, but bringing up guns on an Incel forum would seem like bait to many ppl, so i think I see where he's coming from. Oh what now, you're going to accuse me too for defending him? Go ahead, no one here cares

He has been saying I'm FBI for days now JFL! I'm just messing with him, or deflecting any suspicion about myself. It's whatever you believe :feelzez:

Not everyone lives in America, but bringing up guns on an Incel forum would seem like bait to many ppl, so i think I see where he's coming from. Oh what now, you're going to accuse me too for defending him? Go ahead, no one here cares
No. I don't care. It's not going to change anything.
He has been saying I'm FBI for days now JFL! I'm just messing with him, or deflecting any suspicion about myself. It's whatever you believe :feelzez:
JFL!