Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel in the netherlands, Chad in Thailand!

Looks like Chad in the Netherlands, Chad in Thailand

This video has been posted here about 10 times

If he's incel, I am never visiting the Netherlands

That's like saying incel in college, Chad in a brothel.

Netherlands would be gigahell for me then if that's incel tier. He mogs me by 5 points

Chad is a stretch. He's a high tier normie.

You also risk getting stabbed or scammed by doing that shit in SEA, so it's not really worth it. Along with the fact that most people would have to travel across the world just to get with a girl who will likely divorce within a year just for a green card.

Mogs me, I look like fag. SEAmaxxing just maybe more opportunities for me, not guarantees (ugly femorloids, roasties and single mothers doesnt count)

He is high tier normie in face and looks tall.Why can't actual incel tier whites try it and report

Chadlite in Netherlands gigachad in Thailand lol

You guys really don't realize how high the bar is in The Netherlands, and even worse, Sweden. There are many Incels in that country who are 6'0+ and 6/10+ but the hypergamy and degeneracy is so bad it's over for them, even if they have a Job. There's a big trend of tons of Nordic men having to go to other countries to get a partner because of how disgustingly shallow their women are. If you think its bad where you live as an Incel, try these places and you'll rope within a week.

You guys really don't realize how high the bar is in The Netherlands, and even worse, Sweden. There are many Incels in that country who are 6'0+ and 6/10+ but the hypergamy and degeneracy is so bad it's over for them, even if they have a Job. There's a big trend of tons of Nordic men having to go to other countries to get a partner because of how disgustingly shallow their women are. If you think its bad where you live as an Incel, try these places and you'll rope within a week.
View attachment 122933
modern Western men are betas

I'm from the netherlands myself, and the guy from the videi is 176cm here which means that thr average foids here are taller than him. Its over for you in the netherlands if youre not Chad.

If he's 176 I understand, no woman wants someone under 180 and in the netherlands average height for a woman is by now probably like 180 cm so they want two meters tall guys.

If he's 176 I understand, no woman wants someone under 180 and in the netherlands average height for a woman is by now probably like 180 cm so they want two meters tall guys.
This, and also consider the fact that James has done a lot of work into looksmaxxing including plastic surgery.

I'm from the netherlands myself, and the guy from the videi is 176cm here which means that thr average foids here are taller than him. Its over for you in the netherlands if youre not Chad.
But he would atleast be a chadlite, no? He has good frame as well.

No way is he an incel

He reminds me of a younger version of Roosh V.