Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel in denial

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
IMG 1182

Found this funny comment on IT. Checked his profile. He is autistic, a furry and weeb. He is an incel in denial and will never get laid. Bullying us is his way of coping about the fact that he is a virgin. He will join us in a few years.

Incels have hobbies, friends, and family too but they are still lonely and miserable because they are denied love and Intimacy from a woman. Both of which are important human needs.

"There is more to life than a partner...... family".

Inceltears iq right there. Just be the weird uncle without kids.

Thats not even bullying, I literally feel sad and empathize with this bloke. It never even began for him, and he is about to find it out sooner or later, and whats worse is this kind of androcentric libcuck males who live in denial tends to go suicidal in life. Its just fcking sad man.

"There is more to life than a partner...... family".

Inceltears iq right there. Just be the weird uncle without kids.
Low iq women believe that having a supportive family can solve male loneliness but not all incels have supportive or caring families. For example, I have a family, but they only support me financially not emotionally.

Low iq women believe that having a supportive family can solve male loneliness but not all incels have supportive or caring families. For example, I have a family, but they only support me financially not emotionally.
I have a supporting family, emotionally. I still need pussy. Pussy is something else. I need an intimate pussy, not a whorish one.
Pussy is as basic as air and water for a human requirement.

I have a supporting family, emotionally. I still need pussy. Pussy is something else. I need an intimate pussy, not a whorish one.
Pussy is as basic as air and water for a human requirement.
Yeah, you're right, males are naturally attracted to women's bodies. Nature created men to be with women, emotionally and sexually. Men and women are meant to be with each other

Incels have hobbies, friends, and family too but they are still lonely and miserable because they are denied love and Intimacy from a woman.

Incels have hobbies, friends, and family too but they are still lonely and miserable because they are denied love and Intimacy from a woman. Both of which are important human needs.
I felt a literal shiver go through my body, you are 100% right (although, I do not have a single IRL friend, for about 13 years now - and I'm 26)

foid/chad combo :soy:

I felt a literal shiver go through my body, you are 100% right (although, I do not have a single IRL friend, for about 13 years now - and I'm 26)
I can relate. I literally have no friends or family that I can hang out with or speak to. I have suffered mentally but I have coped by distracting myself with music, video games, TV, food, and meditation.

I can relate. I literally have no friends or family that I can hang out with or speak to. I have suffered mentally but I have coped by distracting myself with music, video games, TV, food, and meditation.
:cryfeels:

How effective are these copes? For me, not very. They bring gratification for about 10 mins, but even that is happening less and less – I could be doing all that stuff with a gf

:cryfeels:

How effective are these copes? For me, not very. They bring gratification for about 10 mins, but even that is happening less and less – I could be doing all that stuff with a gf
I understand you. I used to have the desire to spend time with a girl that loves me back, and share my life with her. But as an incel who knows the truth, I know that it will never happen. For me, these copes such as video games and food last for 3 days at most. However, I have developed a strategy for avoiding feelings of lonliness and sadness even when the copes stopped working, it is to lose interest in women and only focusing on the things that make me happy

Ugly and undateable but not an incel

Icecat7 is a faggot

Just some inceltear faggotry

View attachment 834883

Found this funny comment on IT. Checked his profile. He is autistic, a furry and weeb. He is an incel in denial and will never get laid. Bullying us is his way of coping about the fact that he is a virgin. He will join us in a few years.
This guy is contradicting himself.
Friends and family are people you like, people who bring you joy. Would he be happy without them? Probably not.
Then why is he saying that you can be happy without a girlfriend, a person who is giving you joy?