Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel in denial minstrels on talmudvision

I will email a production company and act like the most pathetic but weird and dangerous virgin for their show worse than big ed to aid in accelerationism
We should get @Sneir to go there and show them the most unexpected form virginity can take.

$5 000 000 and I AM shooting JewMusk down (in video game)
We should wait and see how incels are treated on that website.

Skippy is unironically a slayer, he has that irresistible retard aura that pulls foids
seriously, he acted so ridiculous in that episode but some foid still like went with him on a date and sheit -- I get shunned at the "hello" part while that mofo asks foids for a kiss while his senile mom watches for a T-shirt and it works :reeeeee: fuck this, imma lobotomymaxx cos just be retarded is legit

I will email a production company and act like the most pathetic but weird and dangerous virgin for their show worse than big ed to aid in accelerationism
based af tbh:dab: