Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel in Denial Copes with Moneymaxxing and Expatting

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
Take a look at this poor guy. He's like a poster child for the incel community-- a palid, ugly, bespectacled framecell, who hides the grief of his lonely life with 'businesses', suits, limos, sunglasses and jet-setting from country to country, as if he's running away from his misery. You can even hear it in his voice. You just know this kid was bullied by Tyrone and spit on by Stacy when he was growing up in Cleveland (a veritable incel shit hole).

He tries to come off as confident and in charge, but the insecurity just oozes out of him like puss from an infected wound. He's so sad inside that he struggles to even crack a smile. That's what years of mistreatment at the hands of society has done to him.

You can't fake it when you're an incel. Your inceldom doesn't exist in a vacuum. It permeates every aspect of your being. I bet you both my testicles that the reason he left Cleveland wasn't so much for the "tax advantages" of other countries, but because he couldn't tolerate being treated like a subhuman anymore. At least in Third World countries, his whiteness earns him some modicum of respect. I really feel bad for this guy and wish him the best. But, it ain't looking good for him. He should join this forum, if he hasn't already.

Last edited:
even the way he speaks screams low t/soyboy/gay/incel-virgin-creep

Faking leads you nowhere and drains your soul
He has a point, though.

Last edited:
Tbh I hope he makes it.

Can barely imagine the sheer ragemode of incels who moneymaxxed and waited until they were old and still got nothing.

money is important regardless if you get sex or not.

i would kill to be able to live cheaply for the rest of my life without wageslaving ! its best feeling ever, all these cucks wageslaving while youre enjoying life and playing games

If I've ever seen a gay man in the closet. It's him. (Or Ted Haggard)

You just know this kid was bullied by Tyrone and spit on by Stacy when he was growing up in Cleveland (a veritable incel shit hole).

Story of my life. Grew up in Cleveland (still live here), fucked by niggers, spit on by women. This place is a liberal BBC hellhole for any man, and is devoid of any quality women, as all of been blacked or are irredeemable sluts with tattoos. All white men here under 6-feet are screwed.

Fun fact though, city of cleveland has the highest taxes in the midwest, even worse than chicago, when all taxes are considered. His point is somewhat valid, but no doubt he's coping.

money is important regardless if you get sex or not.

i would kill to be able to live cheaply for the rest of my life without wageslaving ! its best feeling ever, all these cucks wageslaving while youre enjoying life and playing games
I agree. Escaping wage slavery is heaven. But, despite this guy's financial success, he's still miserable. Notice how he's always alone. The only time he has 'company' is when he meets people for business. Sad.

Story of my life. Grew up in Cleveland (still live here), fucked by niggers, spit on by women. This place is a liberal BBC hellhole for any man, and is devoid of any quality women, as all of been blacked or are irredeemable sluts with tattoos. All white men here under 6-feet are screwed
It's no coincidence that Steve Hoca, a stalwart of the incel movement, is from Cleveland.
Fun fact though, city of cleveland has the highest taxes in the midwest, even worse than chicago, when all taxes are considered. His point is somewhat valid, but no doubt he's coping.
I have no doubt that he left Cleveland for a combination of reasons, including the high taxes. But, I would still wager that the primary catalyst for his departure was the quality of his social life. Notice how he mentions "go where you're treated better". While he's referring to tax treatment, this phrase has a double meaning, whether he realizes it or not.
If I've ever seen a gay man in the closet. It's him. (Or Ted Haggard)
You think so? I think he's just a low-T weakling. Gotta give him credit for summoning the courage to get TF out of the U.S., though.

he needs to be blackpilled

It's no coincidence that Steve Hoca, a stalwart of the incel movement, is from Cleveland.
I know where Hoca lives, in Olmstead Falls. Kind of an upper-end neighborhood in my opinion. Not too far from me in the grand scheme of things. Icecucker (@NekoStance ) keeps telling me to do a podcast or go meet him but honestly I'm not one for that. Don't have anything against the guy.

I have no doubt that he left Cleveland for a combination of reasons, including the high taxes. But, I would still wager that the primary catalyst for his departure was the quality of his social life. Notice how he mentions "go where you're treated better". While he's referring to tax treatment, this phrase has a double meaning, whether he realizes it or not.

Shit is fucked here dude. I have never lived in a more dead, shitty area to be incel. If you're not living with niggers, you're living with boomers. There are no single, attractive young women here. The few young women there are live in neighborhoods like Tremont, Ohio City, or down by Cleveland State (Euclid district) which are crazy expensive to live in (their shitty apartment rent costs more than my mortgage in an alright suburb) and a full of yuppies, degenerates, niggers, and too many people in general. In the 'burbs where I live, just boomers. No young women looking to start families. The few young women here in the 'burbs are looking for BBC/colored men. The social life here is non existent for unattractive white men, women don't want you.

I lived in Toledo for a while, which by all accounts is a shithole city compared to Cleveland, but I enjoyed it much better due to the more homely atmosphere, smaller scale, and larger family focus. It was "liberal", but it wasn't quite the liberal shithole that Cleveland was. The hood was smaller, the women were homelier, and there was a much larger sense of community that keeps men like the one you posted happy and home as compared to here. Ohio is such a nice state, but cleveland is the stain.

I know where Hoca lives, in Olmstead Falls. Kind of an upper-end neighborhood in my opinion. Not too far from me in the grand scheme of things. Icecucker (@NekoStance ) keeps telling me to do a podcast or go meet him but honestly I'm not one for that. Don't have anything against the guy.

Shit is fucked here dude. I have never lived in a more dead, shitty area to be incel. If you're not living with niggers, you're living with boomers. There are no single, attractive young women here. The few young women there are live in neighborhoods like Tremont, Ohio City, or down by Cleveland State (Euclid district) which are crazy expensive to live in (their shitty apartment rent costs more than my mortgage in an alright suburb) and a full of yuppies, degenerates, niggers, and too many people in general. In the 'burbs where I live, just boomers. No young women looking to start families. The few young women here in the 'burbs are looking for BBC/colored men. The social life here is non existent for unattractive white men, women don't want you.

I lived in Toledo for a while, which by all accounts is a shithole city compared to Cleveland, but I enjoyed it much better due to the more homely atmosphere, smaller scale, and larger family focus. It was "liberal", but it wasn't quite the liberal shithole that Cleveland was. The hood was smaller, the women were homelier, and there was a much larger sense of community that keeps men like the one you posted happy and home as compared to here. Ohio is such a nice state, but cleveland is the stain.
Wow, sounds absolutely nightmarish.

I think you should reach out to Hoca, tbh. He's a very affable guy that will welcome you with open arms. He's the kind of person that will give you the coat off his back. He's very loyal and will never deceive you. He's the real deal. Nothing phony about him at all. He is high-strung, but if you can deal with that, you've got a friend for life. Living in the desolate shit hole that is Cleveland, you need all the human contact you can get. We incels need to reach out to each other. We can't afford not to.

Low-IPD of death. Absolute trucel.

He tries to come off as confident and in charge, but the insecurity just oozes out of him like puss from an infected wound.
2031432.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

You can't fake it when you're an incel.
I think mentalceldom is overrated. Guys on here will claim that certain guys are goodlooking, but any experienced blackpiller can point out the flaws in their faces. You have to be truly goodlooking to be in the clear.
I know where Hoca lives, in Olmstead Falls. Kind of an upper-end neighborhood in my opinion.

Shit is fucked here dude. I have never lived in a more dead, shitty area to be incel. In the 'burbs where I live, just boomers. No young women looking to start families.
I've actually seen Hoca's house. Doesn't look upper end to me. Middle class maybe, but old and run down (like most of Cleveland). All the old people are why Steve is such a proponent of "oofy doofies" and "schlubby hubbies". He's not in the city seeing the young chads slaying it up.
He is high-strung
Hoca Ewww

All of that effort, suits, youtubemaxxing, being an international businessman - and yet he will never know what its like to crem pie as hamudi would put it.

Meanwhile some 17 year old surfer chad spends his days surfing, chatting up women on the beach then deciding which of them he will go home to sleep with (in exchange for a place to sleep, shower, food).

Who has the better life.

All of that effort, suits, youtubemaxxing, being an international businessman - and yet he will never know what its like to crem pie as hamudi would put it.

Meanwhile some 17 year old surfer chad spends his days surfing, chatting up women on the beach then deciding which of them he will go home to sleep with (in exchange for a place to sleep, shower, food).

Who has the better life.
When you're an incel, you can employ 10X Chad's effort, but only get 1/10 his result.