Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL incel: "I told normies X, they told me I was a pedo/misogynist/rapist/harasser"

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
The only thing you should tell normies is to fuck off or your fast food order.

anything an incel says can and will be used against him.

anything will be an excuse to call him a pedo

My only friend I have ever had is a chad. Met him last year. He will walk away from women mid conversation if I enter the room and come talk with me. And gives me rides home on his motorcycle

Normies treat me like shit

anything will be an excuse to call him a pedo
I avid talking to them at all costs they r predicable NPC any way

Never expose your power level.

No idea why people on this board post about cucktears or give one fuck about what they say

Words to live by

Personality is looks
People will purposely misunderstand us because of our "personality"

Personality is looks
People will purposely misunderstand us because of our "personality"
Absolutely. If we're not complete fucking shining happy sun-rays there to make everyone feel great about themselves, then we are labeled as evil.

Nobody is evil and nobody is good. Everyone is shades of grey. But we say something like, "Geez, it sure is hard getting dates," and it's like we told everyone to go fuck themselves. And so we are attacked with these mean-spirited and dismissive rebuttals.
  • "You know people in Africa are starving!" (red herring),
  • "If you had really tried you would have been successful!" (affirming the consequent),
  • "Well everyone else is getting dates so it's just your own fault!" (sweeping generalization),
  • "If you keep trying eventually you'll get a girlfriend." (gambler's fallacy),
  • "Have you asked out every girl in the world - if not, you're not really involuntarily celibate!" (strawman),
  • "Women aren't evil creatures!" (moralistic),
  • "I've seen people as ugly as you with girlfriends." (equivocation),
  • "People have been having sex since the dawn of time, including your parents, so the fault isn't your ugliness." (appeal to antiquity),
  • "Your toxic masculinity is preventing you from getting laid." (appeal to novelty),
  • "You're a bad person." (ad-hominem),
  • etc etc etc
If what we are saying is true - that some people are just un-fuckable and un-lovable - then that means that life isn't fair, and everything they have is undeserved and could be robbed from them at anytime. Most people at least pseudo know this already, but their core beliefs and ego make them attack us on instinct.

If they were so sure of their rightness instead of stamping out the mere possibility of what we say being true, they would instead be interested in how this strange occurrences of involuntary celibacy came to be.

And coming back to the topic - people dislike ugly people on sight. It's well documented, and thus we'll always be fighting an uphill battle in any social situation.

Last edited:
Absolutely. If we're not complete fucking shining happy sun-rays there to make everyone feel great about themselves, then we are labeled as evil.

Nobody is evil and nobody is good. Everyone is shades of grey. But we say something like, "Geez, it sure is hard getting dates," and it's like we told everyone to go fuck themselves. And so we are attacked with these mean-spirited and dismissive rebuttals.
  • "If you had really tried you would have been successful!" (affirming the consequent),
  • "Well everyone else is getting dates so it's just your own fault!" (sweeping generalization),
  • "Have you asked out every girl in the world - if not, you're not really involuntarily celibate!" (strawman),
  • "People have been having sex since the dawn of time, including your parents, so the fault isn't your ugliness." (appeal to antiquity),
  • "Your toxic masculinity is preventing you from getting laid." (appeal to novelty),
  • etc etc etc
If what we are saying is true - that some people are just un-fuckable and un-lovable - then that means that life isn't fair, and everything they have is undeserved and could be robbed from them at anytime. Most people at least pseudo know this already, but their core beliefs and ego make them attack us on instinct.

If they were so sure of their rightness instead of stamping out the mere possibility of what we say being true, they would instead be interested in how this strange occurrences of involuntary celibacy came to be.

And coming back to the topic - people dislike ugly people on sight. It's well documented, and thus we'll always be fighting an uphill battle in any social situation.
Great job naming their fallacies!
You should make a topic about it

Nobody is evil and nobody is good. Everyone is shades of grey. But we say something like, "Geez, it sure is hard getting dates!" And it's like we told everyone to go fuck themselves. And so we are attacked with these mean-spirited and dismissive rebuttals.
  • "You're a bad person so you don't deserve sex." (ad-hominem),
  • etc etc etc

If they were so sure of their rightness that (instead of stamping out the mere possibility of what we say being true), they would instead be interested in how this strange occurrences of involuntary celibacy came to be.

Tesla IQ post.

• etc etc etc

Typical normie quotes.