Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel I knew from highschool ascended and now I want to kill myself

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
I knew this guy from back then, he was a bullied loner, always talked about his rage toward high school friends and how they ruined his life. He even talked about revenge. That was 10 years ago, we were both outcasts, gamers and bullied loners. In 2010 I even had to stop him from committing suicide, he was that suicidal, so we always talked about it online. Anyways, we went to same college, but we somehow lost contact. There was this forum where we were both members. Around 2012 I noticed he wrote about seeking friends and taking drugs, he even said he would take heroin if it was offered to him. That was unthinkable to me and it shocked me, I was very low inhib back then, and I regret it now. He was also heavily into metal so he seeked friends who were also metal-heads.

Now, ten years later, I searched his facebook profile and it shocked me to see he has a steady girlfriend and social life. She is normal looking.

I seriously want to kill myself, while I was low-inhib and worked hard and rotted in my room, he took drugs and did all those fun things. And ascended, yes, he fucking ascended. This is the biggest suifuel to me... I just feel so alone and lost. Why did I have to be like this?

nt party beast >>> hard working nerd

You never mentioned the way he looks. Anyway, he should be grateful to you that you stopped him from committing suicide, and offer his girlfriend to you, or their kid.

He wasnt really an incel then was he

ALL the incels I knew from high school have ascended. I am the only one left at 37 being KHHV.

Was he really incel tier lookswise??

You never mentioned the way he looks. Anyway, he should be grateful to you that you stopped him from committing suicide, and offer his girlfriend to you, or their kid.
He wasnt really an incel then was he
He probably mogs OP to death. Agreed, OP saved him from suiciding so when OP is an oldcel and his friend's daughter is grown up, his friend show give him the daughter.

suifuel storie, maybe you regret preventing him from killing himself

i had similar revelation with my "loser" friend from middle school, he looksmaxed, lost a lot of weight, you can see his bones and got fat gf in the end :soy: :feelskek:

This sounds horrible tbh, i don't know if i could handle a smiliar situation.

Damn bro, that's depressing. But I think that you should stop focusing on him tho. Look at improving yourself the most you can. Being jealous is a really toxic poison.

I think you mean high inhib.

He probably mogs OP to death. Agreed, OP saved him from suiciding so when OP is an oldcel and his friend's daughter is grown up, his friend show give him the daughter.
That's what a real friend would do. But alas, this world is not fair.

Screenshot 20190929 175949 Samsung Internet

You've got attention OP.
Also I doubt he was an Incel tbh.

He probably mogged you or if he's ugly is probably betabuxxing while she goes out whilst he's at work and gets railed by Chad.

OP I wouldn't worry about it. Ascension is impossible for ugly or low tier men. Their relationship will likely end like most modern ones do. Either divorce or sexless marriage. I wouldn't envy him at all.

Like the other posters questioned, does he mogs you, OP?

Ye, Op u should mentioned if he mogged you or something.

Incels/normies cannot ascend, they can only be cucked, plus your friend is probably just a normie if he managed to "ascend", not an incel imo

This is the most brutal part of social media. We can only see pictures and assume others have it better. The whole world may be fabricated and the internet completely made up. I feel joy that many normies think they've ascended but never truly did. They have gfs and wives but is every moment pure bliss? Most degenerate roasties are solipsistic and could give a fuck less about others. This is why we control foids and we don't allow them male freedoms. Your friends life could spin out of control at any moment. Incels have nothing to lose, so it doesn't matter what happens to us.

If she is "normal looking". than he probebly moggs the shit out of everyone here. maybe ascention after losing weight, getting taller and building some muscle.
I feel you bro. Envy is tough

Last edited:
Beta
Buxxxxxxxxxxx