Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel humiliated for his height at a party

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
kp89w6ibmhzz.png

Ouch, poor fella.

Why lie about your height ? Just take in the reality that you are subhuman!

You are not safe if your height starts with "5"

It does not matter even if you have a handsome face - The second a handsome 6'5 Chad appears, her pussy will be tingling.

seems rather fake tbh

i don't think anyone would go to those lengths just because some dude said he's 5"9-5"10, which is literally the average height. sure, normies are insane but seriously? every time i see this story i think it's bullshit.

seems rather fake tbh

i don't think anyone would go to those lengths just because some dude said he's 5"9-5"10, which is literally the average height. sure, normies are insane but seriously? every time i see this story i think it's bullshit.
Lol imagine being 5'11.5 and a girl wants to measure your height one day and finds out its 0.5" away from 6'. You are ghosted the next day kek

Lol imagine being 5'11.5 and a girl wants to measure your height one day and finds out its 0.5" away from 6'. You are ghosted the next day kek

Yeah, femoids are fucking insane. Never understood this 6 feet height requirement. There is barely even any difference between the average height and 6 feet.

Yeah, femoids are fucking insane. Never understood this 6 feet height requirement. There is barely even any difference between the average height and 6 feet.

This is why we consider femoid standards so elusive to meet.

How could you not realise you were 5'7-5'8?
mjl.gif

...thinking you were 5'10 instead...
giphy.gif

...or you thought you could legit fraud by 2-3 full fucking inches...
48EPUrC.gif

...in which case why would you let these dickhead normies actually measure you...
Joe-Biden-Laughing-Shaking-his-Head.gif

...and then humiliate yourself by doing it SEVERAL TIMES...
giphy.gif

...what, the, fuck.
UnequaledCoordinatedBison-max-1mb.gif

1126.gif

ZK682Aq.gif

3vKJqc7.gif

mjl.gif

giphy.gif

48EPUrC.gif

...in which case why would you let these dickhead normies actually measure you...

giphy.gif

...what, the, fuck.

1126.gif

ZK682Aq.gif

3vKJqc7.gif

lol normies are retarded dude. i'm only 5"11.75 but I have said that I'm 6"2 before and everyone believed me. It really isn't that big of a difference. These days I just tell people that I'm 5"8 or 5"9, jfl at "height"

It's all about the face boyos

A 6' foid. Why would you degrade yourself

Yep honestly its just a couple inches of space that wont be easy to tell difference

eYslbDFpnCdr9BedXORWICu5YMkyvSclOeiFtGgjQNY.jpg

JFL at going to parties as an incel.

What does it mean by "my height is from x to y range"? Does his height change with time of the day?

I would say he was stupid. If you are not sure about your height, always tell the shortest possible number.

seems rather fake tbh

It honestly seems legit. Normies are fucked in the head. They will do this just to humiliate you. People will go to this type of lengths to humiliate you, but the guy is an idiot. He should've have just said fuck off when they asked to measure him. Ridiculous.

if he doesn't go ER after THAT then he deserves all the bullying he gets.

mjl.gif

giphy.gif

48EPUrC.gif

giphy.gif

...what, the, fuck.

1126.gif

ZK682Aq.gif

3vKJqc7.gif
LMFAO!

this happened

This is the appropriate response to someone being stupid enough to not know their own height.

mjl.gif

giphy.gif

48EPUrC.gif

giphy.gif

...what, the, fuck.

1126.gif

ZK682Aq.gif

3vKJqc7.gif

this comment is legendary

I hate being a manlet

I'm 5'8". Everyone at work is taller than me.

Why lie about your height ? Just take in the reality that you are subhuman!

He may have been 5'10". If you have any type of bone demineralization condition or early onset osteoporisis (coupled with deficient vitamin D levels) then the first thing you will notice is loss in height.

Also, a drop on testosterone levels is also accompanied by height loss.

Men need to start firing back at the stupid trend.

When women say "when his height starts with 5' " and do that face men need to reply with "when she says her vagina is tight but really isn't" and make the same face back at them. You'll see how fast they'll start shutting up about height. Nothing hurts a woman more than saying her pussy isn't tight.

He may have been 5'10". If you have any type of bone demineralization condition or early onset osteoporisis (coupled with deficient vitamin D levels) then the first thing you will notice is loss in height.

Also, a drop on testosterone levels is also accompanied by height loss.

True, I'm about the same height and dont go outside much, so I've got bottle of D3 pills to get enough every day to prevent those symptoms
Men need to start firing back at the stupid trend.

When women say "when his height starts with 5' " and do that face men need to reply with "when she says her vagina is tight but really isn't" and make the same face back at them. You'll see how fast they'll start shutting up about height. Nothing hurts a woman more than saying her pussy isn't tight.
Lol good idea, we need to fight back and stop letting these women, especially the feminists, from stepping over us

Heightcels on suicide watch