Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

INCEL HOBBY THREAD

VST

VST

Banned
-
What are your hobbies incels?
Do you consider your hobby to be incel-tier (LARPing, DnD etc.)?

I unironically still enjoy buying and building shit with lego.
What about you my fellow cels?

Daydreaming about a better life, thinking about how pathetic I am, and browsing websites. I have no legit hobbies.

42cel said:
Daydreaming about a better life, thinking about how pathetic I am, and browsing websites. I have no legit hobbies.

Playing Video games and watching anime. The Og losers hobby since the dawn of time.

Testiclechincel said:
Playing Video games and watching anime. The Og losers hobby since the dawn of time.

same

Playing with AVRs and other MCUs, bare metal, register-level C programming. Truly the ultimate geek hobby. Besides collecting start trek figurines or something.

Nothing geeky really, I was horrible as a kid. Liked Star Trek, comics, etc.

what kind of stuff do you build with lego OP?

Testiclechincel said:

motion graphics and track covers for Trap Nation, Future House Music, Proximity etc...
also make some music on FL Studio from time to time

fukmylyf said:
what kind of stuff do you build with lego OP?

Stick it up my ass, nah jk.
I usually build panoramas and shit.
I'm thinking about building a panorama from a cyberpunk megacity, something bladerunner esque.

VST said:
Stick it up my ass, nah jk.
I usually build panoramas and shit.
I'm thinking about building a panorama from a cyberpunk megacity, something bladerunner esque.

tbh, that sounds cool af. How do you get started on this?

BeepBeepAmJeep said:
Playing with AVRs and other MCUs, bare metal, register-level C programming. Truly the ultimate geek hobby.

Nothing screams virgin more than doing low level programing.

Photoshoping

I'm not very good at it buts it's really fun

I enjoy living things, I have a potted plant collection, and a pet iguana, gecko and tarantula.

BeepBeepAmJeep said:
Playing with AVRs and other MCUs, bare metal, register-level C programming. Truly the ultimate geek hobby. Besides collecting start trek figurines or something.

Good to see you again.

fukmylyf said:
tbh, that sounds cool af. How do you get started on this?

Just go to the closest lego store and buy any individual bricks you need. "It's usually like £12 or $15 for a cup of bricks" and then if you need minifigs you can build them yourself (also at the lego store) or just buy different sets with similar themes to the one you want to build

not_here_4_points said:
I enjoy living things, I have a potted plant collection, and a pet iguana, gecko and tarantula.

Good to see you again.

Thanks man, I took a break to take care of some real shit in my life since mom is probably gonna die from her auto-immune disease.

Reading programming stuff. I think I do that a lot more than I try to create programs actually.