Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Health Series: Chapter 1 - The Incel Diet

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Incels don't need to eat pounds of eggs, chicken breasts and protein powder like normies & deathnic bloatcels who are still under the delusion that they can gym max. As incels we also don't need to eat very many calories, as we mainly stay in our rooms and sit at the computer & sleep.

What incels do have to eat: Basically just rice/cereal grains/bread, vegetables, potatoes, peas, salt, vegetable oil, herbs, spices.

Think of how curries eat, and pretty much we just need 1 meal a day of that, as we are so much less active than average curries in India. A 5'8 standard height incel should be maybe 135-140 pounds.

I'm not saying you have to eat Spartan either, think of a Curry rice dish with all sorts of spices and how good it tastes.

The Incel Diet serves 5 purposes:

1.) Keep you at an ideal bodyweight. Think of the difference for your body of carrying around 190 lbs at 5'8, versus 135 lbs at 5'8. Just the extra energy it takes and the extra effort of your organs to maintain the higher weight.

2.) Feeling clarity of mind & not bloated and dazed like the standard normie who overeats. Just the value in not feeling weighed down all the time, like feeling as you were in highschool when you were much slimmer(usually) is worth it for quality of life.

3.) Providing you with enough nutrition.. People in Asia live on rice & vegetable oil & salt & some vegetables and are perfectly healthy, their bodies getting more than enough nutrition.

4.) Cost.. incels are poor on average and need a diet we can actually afford.

5.) Enjoyment of eating.. the number of dishes you can choose from is basically unlimited with this, and also eating without guilt.

Here is something to keep in mind. The proof isn't in which normie theory is the best sounding theory. The proof is in actual reality. Try eating like this for 1 month, and see how you feel.

How to judge how you feel:
1.) level of bloating (most incels have stomach issues to begin with)
2.) quality of sleeping
3.) weight - is it heading towards the ideal range.. the ideal is to gradually lose weight if you are overweight
4.) level of energy
5.) mental clarity and focus
6.) comfort in your body improving or going downhill
7.) skin quality/health

Been on this diet for 1 month now, lost about 4 pounds. I got a long ways to go though. Not that I think it will help me ascend though, as I used to be skinny for years and had zero dates, zero interest from women.

Thing with shut-ins like us is we don't burn many calories because we just sit inside on the computer. So if we eat like a normie who has a busy, active life we will gain huge amounts of weight. And even normies are pretty overweight nowadays. Eg.. the standard height 190 pound normie should be more like 140-145 pounds.

Sticking to my own advice I am just eating 1 meal a day, about 1700 calories. I am too lazy and hate going to the grocery store so I just am getting fast food too lol. For example today I went to McDonalds and got a burger and a large fries and a diet pop. Burger was like 1100 calories & the large fries 500 and something calories.

Last edited: