Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel Haters hate when an Incel is happy.

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★
When i'm at the gym flexing my superior physicality over women by liftmogging them, I for very short time am in very good mood. My Misogynymaxxing has provided me with a decent cope that keeps me from spiraling into complete depression, The only thing that is ever hurt is the fragile ego of a foid at the gym but Incel Haters hate this, They don't want you to get better they want you to suffer. Unless you decide to do a 180 on your opinions and become a giga simp for women and worship the literal ground they walk on they will hate on you. It's not enough for these faggots to be neutral towards women you must atone for your "sins" those sins are the mean things you've said anonymously on the Internet.

So redditor lurker fags, Cope and fucking seethe i'm gonna continue liftmaxxing, I'm gonna continue liftmogging foids I might even do it more purposely like pull up right beside them give a short stare then do the exact same workout they are doing. I'm just gonna get more powerful, more money, more muscle and eventually more influence. While you sit on your fat asses browsing reddit all day :lul:.

IT troons are probably the most miserable, depressed and smelly people to ever grace the Earth.

The most furthest thing from Nature/God they are, lacking sympathy and reasoning...

IT troons are probably the most miserable, depressed and smelly people to ever grace the Earth.

The most furthest thing from Nature/God they are, lacking sympathy and reasoning...
Can't wait for these retards to argue that making 10 posts per day is "terminally online behavior"

Can't wait for these retards to argue that making 10 posts per day is "terminally online behavior"
At least our community has some sort of substance

Their entire community is revolved around pure hatred for us :waitwhat:

Such words like "marginalized groups, vulnerable people etc" aren't applied to us for some reason. Sick joke.

laughs cage GIF

Based and relatable vegetacel

At least our community has some sort of substance

Their entire community is revolved around pure hatred for us :waitwhat:

Such words like "marginalized groups, vulnerable people etc" aren't applied to us for some reason. Sick joke.

laughs cage GIF
They claim to want to help Lonely virgins like us but their idea of "help" is making us into subservient cucks to women. You Gotta bend over backwards to appease women and then just maybe then they will give you a crumb of pussy. They won't give you shit though because they are taking advantage of you.

100%

subs like IT despise all joy and humour

they are systematically incapable of understanding humour

and they hate us for being misogynist, even though we enjoy it

I have long concluded that the only purpose of ugly landwhales, like most IT posters, is to hate joy and cause suffering, that is why the very sight of them causes suffering and trauma

Last edited:

No one in IT is normal