Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel has the audacity to look at me

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1ga8csy/incel_denies_ever_staring_at_me_after_being/

I only recently discovered this place when I am trying to find solace in being incessantly stared by an incel.

I hope by typing it out I can release some of the frustration and feel safe again.

A little background on what had happened so far, I work in a gym and he is working at the same gym as well. Whenever we have the same shift, I always notice that he is ALWAYS staring at me.

It doesn’t matter what I’m doing, I’m training a client, I look up, those dead eyes are staring at me (when he should have been spotting his client’s form).

It’s even worse when I’m training and I get in the zone, only to be thrown off when I spot him staring at me from a hidden spot. He also never breaks eye contact.

It’s been happening for over a year now, I tried giving him to resting bitch face, rolling my eyes, and saying “EWW” really loudly when I catch him staring and he is in the vicinity to hear what I say.

I make it very obvious that I am not single and am not interested at all.

NOTHING WORKS. I can’t win.

So today I decided, enough is enough, I told the manager of the gym, but I phrased it in a way “Am I doing something that is offensive, that’s why he keeps staring?” (Please note that I don’t want to burn bridges as I cannot move to another gym as i am based there).

The manager promptly talked to him and told me he said he was simply stoning out. I was skeptical, but fine, at least I voiced it out, it should get better now, right?

WRONG. He goes back to staring at me less than 10 minutes after I had the talk with the manager. This time it’s even more intense, creepier, and somewhat indignant as well.

I then confronted him, (in front of the manager, and also the other trainers). I repeated what I said to the manager to him. In return, He told me he has NEVER looked at me, not even ONCE. I wonder if I hit a sore spot, since he denied it so strongly, and tried to frame it as I am the one who is being sensitive.

He even asked me WHEN he ever did that, I calmly replied it has been going on for a while now, and it is very unsettling (I really wanted to say it’s creepy but I’m trying to remain professional). He did say to tell him the next time he does that, which I will, but you know what’s the most upsetting part?

He looked HAPPY that I even talked to him. It was so disgusting, it felt even more disgusting as he was trying to make me feel small.

I don’t know if he will stare less now that I have confronted him face to face in front of the other trainers and the manager.

:feelskek:

Fucking cunt should have her eyes gouged out

'oh no he just LOOKED at me guys!!!' :foidSoy:

"We need female only gyms right away! reeeeeeeeee" :foidSoy:

"We need female only gyms right away! reeeeeeeeee" :foidSoy:
foids don't really want 'safe spaces,' they just want to drive men out

I find a hard time believing that an actual ugly incel is working as a trainer in a gym, JFL that’s a Chad only job.

Based lowinhibcel. If he was Chad she wouldn't complain. Keep making that whore uncomfortable.

based brocel
also fucking hate when people (although i dont think the term applies in this case) use incel as a snarl word.

It's not because you look pretty, man. It's because you look uncanny like the rest of your fellow redditor troons.

How does she even know he is an incel? Maybe he isn't one of us!

Incelchad

being an incel is a choice right :forcedsmile:

Chad mentalcel breaks foid with his subhuman shit eyes. Honestly staremaxxing is based

Had this problem a couple of times with weird coworkers. At this point, I’m convinced it’s a weird power play of some kind. They know you don’t like being creepily stared down (who does??) but do it because it’s a form of non consensual voyeurism. You telling them you want them to stop only makes them want to do it more. Unfortunately, you can’t really do anything to stop it, since most consider it unprovable and “harmless”. Just keep your guard up around this guy and stay safe.
He is raping me with his eyes! :foidSoy:

Lmao, I remember joking about this ten years ago but its real