Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel has "ascended"

Sodoku

Sodoku

Self-banned
-
The incel mentality is evidently wrong. This is all it takes to ascend.

Just Be A Tranny Brah

More proof that long term sexual isolation turns men gay.

Poor guy, he is dead for us now, he joined the dark side and he is lost forever. But better straight and alone than gay on a relationship...

giphy.gif
mike.gif

that's one way of looking at it my man

I wanted to make some hashtag called #bigdicksnotcutdicks. how much backlash would I get?

Well I know who I'll be voting for in the Coper of The Year contest.

Volcel if you wouldn't do a cute sissycel.

KNAJJD PLS GRANT ME IMMUNITY THIS TIME

just get fucked in the butt br0

Inceldom was created to make men into trannies and get them out of the dating market so females dont have to look at anyone other than chad.

Rise up if you dont wanna be a tranny!
Gaymers rise up!

And I bet he doesn't even let incels fuck him.

If somebody told me this would be my life when I was 4 I would probably have jumped off a cliff.

Women will be fucking animals, eating shit, and dating legless, penis-less niggers. And you will be considered a total freak of nature for being nice, kind and intelligent, but MEN WHO CUT THEIR DICKS OFF and try to look like women will be worshiped and treated like gods, but if YOU did it they would see that you are doing it for reasons they do not approve of and you would be shamed horribly and they would try to drive you into suicide, but it would still be better than you being yourself. So enjoy this Sega Genesis you're about to receive in 2 years, because Sonic is going to be your only friend forever.

This is actually really common in the tranny space.

They don't even try to hide the fact anymore. Most male to female trannies are just massive copers, and they're proud of it.

And I bet he doesn't even let incels fuck him.
Of course not.

If an incel-tier """""""""female"""""""" puts on a skirt and goes on tinder, he'll find someone that will not only fuck him, but pay for all his shit too. If it's that easy, why would he go for someone undesirable?

If an incel-tier """""""""female"""""""" puts on a skirt and goes on tinder, he'll find someone that will not only fuck him, but pay for all his shit too. If it's that easy, why would he go for someone undesirable?

$100 bucks says he can get actual pussy now. Girls date tranny genetic freaks over us.

Inceldom was created to make men into trannies and get them out of the dating market so females dont have to look at anyone other than chad.

Rise up if you dont wanna be a tranny!
Gaymers rise up!

jesus fucking christ:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

here are the comments from that answer and the question itself, for anyone wondering

Wtf1
Wtf2
Wtf3

More evidence that the human race is braindead

What a pathetic human being. Like Chad is gonna want to fuck a tranny. Bull fucking shit. They're gonna get assraped by some hairy oldcel who's been sexually isolated for years. (at best)

He even talks like a bitch