Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel "harrasing foids"

GIGABASED AND INCELPILLED

Is this Smooth Sanchez?

JFL though, made me smile

It is cringey but low inhib AF

And here is the usual soy advice

That advice is basically saying that he should transform into a rich, witty, intelligent superhero and then a few sub5 females might consider talking to him for a few minutes.

Just have hobbies and read books theory.
What a fucking retard. I'm sick and tired of this idiotic "advice" being pushed everywhere by these delusional idiots.

Based ultralow inhibcel

What an absolute fucking retard. How can someone even start anything if they don't have the means, resources, money? If you do all of this, but don't have the looks, you are doomed as well.

That advice is basically saying that he should transform into a rich, witty, intelligent superhero and then a few sub5 females might consider talking to him for a few minutes.

I love when low-inhib cels harass normies. How else are we gonna change anything?

Volunteer incel commandos taking action in NYC, interesting :feelsokman:

Another useless plebbit babble.
Normies really think you can become something you are not supposed to be.

Creeper's got no game, makes no raport or sets any conditions and expects results on a crosswalk in the cold,
loser is going to struggle to even change a few words acting like that,
But immediately blames the rest of his problems before that.
If he would first say Hello, How is your day ? he could at least change a few words,
and then be ignored for his looks or the rest of his problems.
Even changing a few words can have an unexpected turn of events like make a friend or become interesting to someone.
He only starts arguments and with a tone expecting rejection whitch he is guaranteed to get spamming insults and threats like that,
more so as the whole street will acknowledge what a shitstain he is.
Honestly it will be a shame if anyone does more than spit on him or hit him, and he probably gets a lot of that too,
as his cringe is a prime example of how not to behave in society.
ok GrAYnigger

Thuglife

Creeper's got no game, makes no raport or sets any conditions and expects results on a crosswalk in the cold,
If he would first say Hello, How is your day ? he could at least change a few words,
Even changing a few words can have an unexpected turn of events like make a friend or become interesting to someone.
He only starts arguments and with a tone expecting rejection whitch he is guaranteed to get spamming insults and threats like that,
Honestly it will be a shame if anyone does more than spit on him or hit him, and he probably gets a lot of that too,

Re: Err am I teh only good girl oter o.o
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183049655Friday, February 05, 2016 2:27 PM CST
Except for mere fact that you are not a girl as you claim to be.
Re: what is your disability and or mental illness
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183057044Friday, February 05, 2016 4:51 PM CST
Ah, you decided to create a thread to publicly state your psychological-illnesses for the purpose of receiving "sympathy" over the Internet? Very pitiful. You deserve to suffer quite severely for your repulsive behavior.

Ban this bluepiller.

What a fucking retard. I'm sick and tired of this idiotic "advice" being pushed everywhere by these delusional idiots.
agreed ... hobbies and books are copes for dealing with the fact that there is no hope, no chance whatever

agreed ... hobbies and books are copes for dealing with the fact that there is no hope, no chance whatever
and lmao at "books will make you interesting" as a way to be attractive -- interesting, cultured, well-read, independent thought is the last thing they want

Personality is a meme.

Re: y do ppl think being a feminist is a bad thing
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182588736Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:03 PM CST
Genuine gender equality is merely a theoretical concept. It cannot exist within concrete-reality, due to obviously-restrictive criteria. Feminism is nothing more than a ideological-system designed to transition society into a matriarchy through the use of highly-magnified issues such as "male favoritism" or "oppression of female s/ex/ual/ity." That is why it is favored by leftistic imbeciles, because it will make the process of governmental assimilation significantly easier. An individual who truly desires equality throughout society on a per-gender basis would not solely focus on a particular group, they would attempt to revise the "negative" flaws of each societal group accordingly. The flaws of "feminism" are evident throughout liberal media propaganda.
Re: OT David Bowie died
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182474100Tuesday, January 26, 2016 7:15 PM CST
"what" The other individual replied that the thread may be "bait", publicly inferring that the thread may have been created solely to provoke other users into responding negatively. Therefore, I asked why he/she would want to respond aggressively to another user using the Internet because of an event as insignificant as an unrelated musician's death.
Re: If i get 150 replies ill give out my ip
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182475775Tuesday, January 26, 2016 7:37 PM CST
Very nice. Typical inexperienced schoolchildren that do not understand the actual significance of an "IP Address." Especially in the hands of novice "script kiddies" who truly believe that "DDOS Toolkits" are highly-effective. Provide us with your IP address as promised, I doubt that many of the individuals responding can harm you significantly.

ust have hobbies and read books theory.
Literally all reddit bots are the same, they think that sexlessness is some weird abstraction that only affect incels and a small population but 50% of men can't get laid, if a;; it took was books and hobbies virginity would exist lol