Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel gymcel

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=6FYdL7_AP0Q[/video]

@itsover

This is so representative of the gym I go to.

itsOVER said:
This is so representative of the gym I go to.

I wish I went to your gym. I am so tired of being constantly mogged by pretty teens and Chadlites.

CopingGymcel said:
I wish I went to your gym. I am so tired of being constantly mogged by pretty teens and Chadlites.

It's a mog or be mogged world

Grain_of_sin said:
It's a mog or be mogged world

Mog theory - "Put yourself in favorable situations where you can mog others. 

eg. You're going to a bar, and make sure the men there are mostly subhuman, so you can mog them, which in return increases your value to females around you."

I wonder how he looks like with 10% bodyfat

Facade said:
I wonder how he looks like with 10% bodyfat

678916-500w.jpg

This is him at 10% body fat.

CopingGymcel said:
678916-500w.jpg

This is him at 10% body fat.

No but seriously though. He won't look like a model or even really average butbI think he would gain at least 1 point

Gymcel works if you're a 5-6/10 to begin with. A friend of mine started getting unreal attention from girls lately, hes been going to the gym for a little over a year and his body looks good.

Facade said:
No but seriously though. He won't look like a model or even really average butbI think he would gain at least 1 point

He would look a lot better, that's for sure.

soypiller said:
Gymcel works if you're a 5-6/10 to begin with. A friend of mine started getting unreal attention from girls lately, hes been going to the gym for a little over a year and his body looks good.

@itsover

soypiller said:

I'm a 5 rn so I guess I could try it

Facade said:

You definitely should gymcel then. 

Gymcel seriously for 6 months to 1 year, then roidcel if you're not gonna lose your hair from it. Roidcelling makes life a lot more fun. Being able to add muscle much faster and lose fat at a much faster rate, being able to be really shredded without any side-effects like low T and muscle loss, etc.

I like how there is constant debate between ldarcels and gymcels on this site :D

Jockcel said:
I like how there is constant debate between ldarcels and gymcels on this site :D

Which side do you take?

aut said:
Which side do you take?
It depends. For average looking incels it's definitel worth trying. For sub5s it's a waste time, money and energy.

soypiller said:

A 6/10 gets some pussy. I don't think anyone has ever claimed otherwise except a minority of total autists who think unless you look like Lachowski it's over.

What I will claim is that gymcelling had no effect in this case unless he was fat before and leaned his face out.

Also sample size of 1 means nothing.

Finally, gymcelling fucking blows. Cutting blows. I'm always hungry for around 8 hours a day because I'm cutting calories to reduce body fat. I don't criticise anyone for not wanting to do that shit. Eating big bags of chocolate is enjoyable.

Facade said:

Do it, the earlier the better. If it doesn't work, well at least you've tried.

If you're a 5 right now then you definitely have a chance in my book.

soypiller said:
Do it, the earlier the better. If it doesn't work, well at least you've tried.

If you're a 5 right now then you definitely have a chance in my book.

Yup but I have to beat my depression and my other chronic condition first in order to even start. But I'll definitely get into gymceling someday

itsOVER said:
A 6/10 gets some pussy. I don't think anyone has ever claimed otherwise except a minority of total autists who think unless you look like Lachowski it's over.

What I will claim is that gymcelling had no effect in this case unless he was fat before and leaned his face out.

Also sample size of 1 means nothing.

Finally, gymcelling fucking blows. Cutting blows. I'm always hungry for around 8 hours a day because I'm cutting calories to reduce body fat. I don't criticise anyone for not wanting to do that shit. Eating big bags of chocolate is enjoyable.
I totally agree, even a 5/10 can get some pussy but with a better body they might have more chances.
The thing is, I also had a classmate (a 4.5/10, he built a nice body), did his life change? Hell no. Sub 4 should not expect anything out of it, they should do it for fun.
A mentalcel or someone 5+/10 does have a chance if they get a better body and looksmax (without surgeries).

CopingGymcel said:
Mog theory - "Put yourself in favorable situations where you can mog others. 

eg. You're going to a bar, and make sure the men there are mostly subhuman, so you can mog them, which in return increases your value to females around you."

Impossible for men like me tbh

My recessed chin failos me hardcore at least 3 points. Planning on getting sliding genioplasty soon and I could be at least a 5

soypiller said:
I totally agree, even a 5/10 can get some pussy but with a better body they might have more chances.
The thing is, I also had a classmate (a 4.5/10, he built a nice body), did his life change? Hell no. Sub 4 should not expect anything out of it, they should do it for fun.
A mentalcel or someone 5+/10 does have a chance if they get a better body and looksmax (without surgeries).

It might help a bit but it's not worth the effort really. 5s who don' lift can also get laid sometimes. 4 and below and it's over no matter what you do.

blackpill_incel said:
Impossible for men like me tbh

My recessed chin failos me hardcore at least 3 points. Planning on getting sliding genioplasty soon and I could be at least a 5

A receding chin can really fuck you up.

This guy was walking on the treadmill next to mine yesterday. The first thing I noticed was his recessed chin. It fucked him up sooooo bad, made him look like shit. He would have been a 5 with a normal chin.

CopingGymcel said:
A receding chin can really fuck you up.

This guy was walking on the treadmill next to mine yesterday. The first thing I noticed was his recessed chin. It fucked him up sooooo bad, made him look like shit. He would have been a 5 with a normal chin.

Make him an account here

this kind of men typically should cut with diet

theoldnick said:

HE IS A STRONG BEAST! LOOK AT THAT STRENGTH! RAWR!

Gymcels are so fucking stupid.

CopingGymcel said:
HE IS A STRONG BEAST! LOOK AT THAT STRENGTH! RAWR!

HE CAN SQUAT 4 PLATES LIKE A REAL MAN HUUR DUURR

theoldnick said:

He literally should stop eating any calories ( use magnesium / salt / vitamins only ) until he reaches sub 12 % bf

its fucking over for him

Before trying lifting, get to an acceptable body fat level and see if you're getting any interest from girls. If not, don't bother lifting.

Looks like a sister fucker