Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel got lynched

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

So this happened in my country,Turkey. a ıncel wanted approach this foid and guess what he did ? he just told her " I like you,can we talk ?" and this foid got angry and bragged he abused her so people in hood lynched him.It's over for us Turkcels we even can't approach if we're ugly.no comment,no bragging it is officaly over.

A woman's word is enough for most people. If she says you raped her, then you did.

fucking whiteknight cuckolds

Turkey’s Muslim population is 97%. What’s with this cuckoldry?

Whiteknight faggots need bullets to their head.
Turkey has some explaining to do.

this is why I dont live in turkey and I dont like visiting it. Turkey has great food and nature but most people are low iq, low inhib white knights

this is why I dont live in turkey and I dont like visiting it. Turkey has great food and nature but most people are low iq, low inhib white knights
This

Look at an Insta page like Rich Kids of Tehran. No matter how authoritarian Muslim a country is, you'll always see this shit.

Look at an Insta page like Rich Kids of Tehran. No matter how authoritarian Muslim a country is, you'll always see this shit.
I'm sure you didnt see it in nazi germany

So this happened in my country,Turkey. a ıncel wanted approach this foid and guess what he did ? he just told her " I like you,can we talk ?" and this foid got angry and bragged he abused her so people in hood lynched him.It's over for us Turkcels we even can't approach if we're ugly.no comment,no bragging it is officaly over.

I feel for you bro, as Turkish women are some of the hottest I've ever seen. To have the fruit dangled in your face but know that you will never taste it must be the cruellest of hell's.

Turkey has become a cuckoldry country after (((Ataturk))) introduced liberalism and secularism in the country, woman in Turkey used to wear Burkas. Now it has become a safeheaven for degeneracy and cheap hookers who get fucked by Russian tourists.

Men are biologically hardwired to protect women. If a woman appears to be in danger, men will risk their lives to protect them and eliminate the threat (real or perceived) at all costs.

Men instinctively see women as potential mates and men as competitors. Killing a male means one less competitor to worry about.

This biological instinct overrides culture and religion.

Men instinctively see women as potential mates and men as competitors. Killing a male means one less competitor to worry about.

This biological instinct overrides culture and religion.
They should be killing the chads instead, not the incels. They're working backwards because they're keeping the foids safe for chads while they get nothing.

Feminists once said you cannot approach a woman unless you're a 6'2, blue eyes, greek god body with zac efron-tier face.

I guess Jews > Muslims

JFL if you deny that.

They should be killing the chads instead, not the incels. They're working backwards because they're keeping the foids safe for chads while they get nothing.

I only feel violent and envious towards chads. When I see a sub-7 dude with a decent looking foid I’m happy for him.

I only feel violent and envious towards chads. When I see a sub-7 dude with a decent looking foid I’m happy for him.
Me too, I don't care at all when I see sub6 men with femoids, I only get mad when I see then with chads.

Gigacope if you think muslims aren't cucked. The reason why Islam pretends hard to restrain women is precisely because people practicing it are cucked. The same reason why christinanity emphasize on forgiveness : people normally don't forgive.

I hope turkcel comes back with a AR-15 tomorrow

Just lol at these subhumans thinking they are alpha and strong. They act as if they really care about that fat bitch, they're trying to get any type of attention they can from women.

They act as if they really care about that fat bitch, they're trying to get any type of attention they can from women.
:feelskek: Low iq cucks think if they act like they care about wamen they'll finally get their peepee touched.

>97% muslim
>still blames the west
bluepilled as fuck

It defintly has some western influence since the woman who was "attacked" is wearing tight clothes and no headscarf.

care about wamen
S0y